Carlos and Celine, Celine and Carlos Part 5

Part 5 (The Final Part)

"So that's it?" asked Rebecca.
Celine nodded "Yes."
"Like That's The End as in The End?"
"Well...I wouldn't class it as The End," said Carlos "but as a To Be Continued..."

"So what do you all think?" Celine asked looking around at her entire friends and family sitting around the table.

It had been 10 months later and Celine and Carlos had waited for this particular moment, to finally tell their friends and family their entire love story up to date (Excluding a few minor details), here at: The New and Improved, 'Taki's Diner,' that was due to make a grand reopening tomorrow night.

As promised Maia did end up getting the entire diner fixed up again, With help from all members of The Shadow World in New York and including generous donations from Alec and Magnus in Idris Takis looked even better than before.

It had the same format as the original with the kitchens at the back and a Bar with Carlos's great Abuela's bottles of Special edition Alcohol that were to be only drunk on special occasions all on display and was also where Carlos had continued to invent new cocktails to add onto the menu.

The one major change was the dinning area that did still have the usual booths, tables and chairs but it now had a full time stage that had been set up for 'Karaoke' on Friday Nights and for 'Open Mic' Tuesday and Wednesday's where it was arranged for Bat (who had also ended up replacing his entire DJ kit with the latest model) and 'Out Of The Shadows' to perform at set gigs every week seeing as they were such a huge hit at The New Years Party.

It was also decorated with Celine's photography from New Year's all in Black and White displayed in glass frames on the walls and being lit up at night by Fairy lights that were hanging from the ceiling.

As also promised Maia had invited everyone over for a pre opening celebratory brunch where she had served everything that was on the brand new menu with favourites from the original too that did include the Chocolate Mango Cake.

Around the table sat: Celine, Carlos, Rebecca and Jonathan, Maia, Bat, Jace and Clary, Isabelle, Simon and the triplets, Luke, Maryse with all Six of Carlos's Siblings and even Alec and Magnus with their now grown up children: Rafael and Max who had come to visit for a few weeks.

"I think that we have missed quite alot in the past year," said Alec.
"You think?" asked Magnus letting out a laugh as he took a sip from his glass of Passion Fruit Wine, "We should come back to New York more often."

"Who would of thought that The Celine Herondale would end up with a Boyfriend," Rafael said with a teasingful smirk.

"I certainly didn't," Jace mumbled,
"Dad!"
"Ow I'm kidding!" Jace exclaimed defensive  as Clary kicked him from under the table, "I'm kidding!"but Celine did not look convinced, Carlos chuckling a little.

"Carlos and Celine Sitting in a tree doing things that they shouldn't be," sang Mateo and Antonio, two of Carlos's younger brothers of Age 8 and 6, singing out of spite for their older brother taking any chance that they have to tease him.

Carlos narrowed his eyes at them, "Mom!" He growled blushing violently at the cheeks.

Maia sighed with defeat, this clearly being part of a regular routine for the Roberts-Velásquez's "Boys stop teasing your brother -"
Mateo and Antonio looked at each other and started to giggle.

"I just can't believe that I didn't see it before," Jonathan grumbled slouching at his seat, "It was so fricking obvious now that I look back-"
"I knew it from day one," Rebecca grinned before taking a bite out of a chocolate covered strawberry.
"Then why didnt you say anything?" asked Jonathan,
"Because that wouldn't make me a very good parabati," said Rebecca as if it was a matter of fact "And so I waited for her to tell me."