Kitty:Baking Cookies

Based on the books

Kit Herondale opens up the cupboards of the kitchen in the LA institute looking for the cookie Jar hidden in the back amongst the other snacks and treats. As Kit takes all the food out of the cupboard he spots his prize,"Got ya,"he said running his fingers through his hair. He stood on his tiptoes and reaches for the jar he opens the lid and immediately frowned as there was no cookies in the jar.

"There's no more,"said a voice,Kit turned around and sees Ty Blackthorn entering the room with his headphones around his neck. "I know that,"Kit replied with slight annoyance in his voice putting the jar down on the side. "You ate them all,"Ty said. Kit blushed a bright red knowing that he had eaten all the cookies and knowing he'd probably get into alot of trouble for it.
Kit shook his head stuttering a little,"N-no I d-didnt,"he said.
"I've seen you do it,"Ty pointed out "Everyday you'll come in here and eat cookies from that very jar,"he said pointing at the jar Kit had put down.
'Now this was embarrassing,'Kit thought and he took a deep breath of defeat "Fine yes I ate the cookies but I was hungry!"he defended.
Ty looked up at Kit and blinks up at him "That's what they're there for,to eat." Ty started taking out more things out of the cupboards and fridge:Butter,Sugar,Chocolate chips from Milk,Dark and White,Peanut butter all ingredients to bake cookies.

"We're going to bake some more,"Ty tells Kit rolling his sleeves up and washing his hands. Kit raised an eyebrow "Cant we um go to the store and buy some more?"he asked although he wasn't against baking.
"We all prefer home baked Cookies,"Ty tells him "Julian normally bakes them but he's with Emma and Mark on a mission so we're the only option."
Kit nodded "Alright then,"he said "Lets bake some cookies."
Try nodded putting on one of the aperons "Put an Aperon on then and wash your hands with soap."

Kit had to admit he had fun baking cookies with Ty more fun than he expected,With Ty helping him measure the perfect amount of ingredients and taking in turns mixing the dough,they even tried the different flavours of chocolate chips and a spoonful of peanut butter to put into the cookies.

"Remember one spoonful of peanut butter for each cookie,"Ty tells him giving a close eye on Kit as he does the task "One spoonful got it,"he said as he indeed puts one spoonful of peanut butter into the cookies center,Ty hummed with approval and exactly puts 5 chocolate chips on each different cookie. Ty wipes his forehead with his arm "Right time to put them in the oven and wait 20 minutes for them to bake and to clean up,"Ty puts on oven mittens and carefully puts the batches of cookies into the hot oven,Kit carefully closes the oven door as Ty places the trays on the shelves. "I got to say Watson that was really successful,"Ty said with a nod as he puts the oven Mittens off. Kit nodded with agreement and the two boys look at the messy kitchen,Kit lets out a sigh "Time to get cleaning I guess."

After 20 minutes of washing up plates and dishes,Mopping up the floors with a mop,Soap and water,The kitchen was clean and the cookies were baked. Kit watches as Ty empties the tray of cookies into the cookie jar that was once empty and gestures the jar to Kit "Have one,"Ty said "Emma said they are better fresh and warm." Each boy took a cookie and takes a bite out of it,Kit felt like he was in heaven Emma was right cookies are the best fresh and warm.
"Not bad,"Ty shrugged taking another bite,Kit wipes his mouth with his hand"Not bad?"he asked "These are delicious." Ty just shrugs again and continued eating his cookie careful not to get any crumbs on their sparkling clean floor they had just cleaned and he watches Kit eat another and another with a bright smile.