The Demon investigation *Bonus Chapter*

It was the morning after and everyone was gathered around one of the tables at the catering section of the institute having a family breakfast with the triplets that have now been returned from their eventful and rather exciting night over at their Grandma Elaine's (according to Simon's Mother)

Magnus had magicked up a breakfast feast of dreams that one could ever imagine: Towers of Pancakes that almost reached the ceiling being stacked one after the other with syrup and butter drizzled on top along with Waffles, French toast and Crapes and pastries from all over the world with different type of chocolate and sweet fruit fillings that the Triplets were happily pulled towards. Bacon that was crisp and sausages that also had a vegetarian alternative, Eggs from Poached to scrambled to Fried including a few hashbrowns and racks of toast with a selection variety of different Jams and butter. The presentation was also immaculate which was a Ten Point Bonus aswell as the taste of the food.

Everyone was woolfing down their breakfast as Celine and Rebecca let Jonathan tell everyone of their adventure finding it amusing how engaged Jonathan was when storytelling as Jace was.

"And then the Vampires came back just as we got the motorcycles working and Celine being the bad ass that she is was like 'Um Excuse me I'm just going to take these now' " said Jonathan his voice slightly high pitched supposedly to sound like Celine "and we zoomed off before they could even do anything!"

"She did, huh?" Jace gave Celine an amused look, Celine shrugged as if it was nothing,
"I wonder where she got that from," mumbled Magnus taking a sip of Orange juice.
"The look of their faces was pretty priceless," said Rebecca.
"I'll tell you what was a picture," said Celine "The look of Jonathan's face as we flew up into the sky, he was like a child on Christmas morning."
"But it was so cool!" Jonathan protested "It was even better than how you described it Dad, we flew over Brooklyn bridge and touched the Statue of Liberty's torch!"
"You sound like you three had quiet the adventure," smiled Clary.

"It Was The Best!" Jonathan said "And That Was Only My First Mission!"
"What was your favourite part?" Celine asked her brother "Out of the entire thing we did."
"Oh defentily the motorcycles," Jonathan replied,
"The view was pretty epic-" Celine started cutting up a piece of French toast,
"The view was epic yeah but I mean...doing it all with you," said Jonathan. Celine stopped cutting her bread and looked up at Jonathan taken back a little, "Really?"
Jonathan nodded "Everything I do with you is fun," he said "We both always wanted to ride a flying Motorcycle and we did! And the whole expierence was epic although I won't be a fan if we have a few Vampires after us now-"
"Awe Jonathan," Celine said touched "That was my favourite part too."

"I'll tell you what my least favourite part is," Rebecca mumbled "Lying to Grandma Elaine."
All three triplets heads snapped towards Rebecca's direction, Jordan on Izzy's lap and George and Luke in their high chairs with chocolate all over their hands and sticky fingers.
"Grandma Elaine!" Cheered George.
"No! I'm never lying to her again, I'm supposed to be the faithful Jewish Granddaughter lying is Dad's job," said Rebecca starting to fiddle with her 'Star of David'
"Oh is it now?" Simon asked.
Rebecca stuck her tounge out "Yes it is."

All three boys burst into a fit of giggles at Rebecca and copy pulling their own tounges out at Simon. "Oh great so all four of you are ganging up on me now?" he asked shaking his head with laughter amongst his smile.
"You bet we are," Rebecca said putting her hand up resulting for each triplet one by one giving her a high five, "You're on your own now Dad."

***
That night Celine couldn't sleep, she kept tossing and turning amongst her duvet letting out a frustrated sigh that she couldn't find the urge to sleep, her eyes not baring any weight for them to close, Celine was wide awake.