Climon and the Frog

This is set when Clary and Simon were children before being involved in the shadow world.
Clary was sitting on her bed, feet on the head of her bed and her body on the foot. Her head in her sketch book, she was drawing and angel, she didn't know why, but she just followed her instincts.
Simon was running down the sidewalk, his backpack looking too big for him, with papers coming out. His glasses to big for his face, he kept pushing them up. He turned to Clary's house, he saw Dot playing with tarot cards. He tried to sneak past her, but she found him, she smiled down at him.

"What are you doing here Mr Lewis," Dot chuckled down at the boy. Her long black hair was over her chest, she was wearing a colorful dress, that was tight all the way down to her legs.
"Um, I want to play, with clary," his tiny voice was quite. He looked down at the ground, he had a curl of his light brown, dangling on his forehead. He was looking down, watching his shoe move.

"Okay, but you have to look at people, if you are talking to them," she kneeled down in front of simon. She pushed his hair out of his face, she put a hand under his chin and pushed his head, so he saw her face. "Hello Handsome, Now go to Clary," she smiled at him and watched as he ran past her.
Simon yelled,"Thank you," as he ran up the stairs, having his backpack flop up the stairs following his legs. He saw Clary's mother, she smiled at him, and yelled to Clary that he was there. He smiled at her,"Hey Miss Fary," he yelled and ran to Clary's room.

Clary's head went up at the sound of her Best Friends name, she smiled. She heard Simon's tennis shoes running to her. When he got to her room, he peaked his head in the doorway,"Hi Fray," he chuckled. He ran into her room, he jumped to sit beside her.
"Hey, Si," She smiled and moved over. She watched as he emptied out his back, showing her new comics and books, he also had a box. She smiled at him,"What's in there," she chuckled.

"Um, A Frog," He whispered, and opened it. The frog jumped out of the box, it fell on the floor. It quickly hopped away from the children's hands, as they got off the bed and raced after the frog. The frog was slightly fast, it hopped out into the hallway and was stopped by a big boot.
Luke saw a a big Frog on the ground, he bent down and grabbed the slimy creature,"Who brought this," he held it away from him.

Before Simon could say anything, Clary walked forward, "I Did it," he held her head up high to Luke. Simon stepped next to her and grabbed her hand,"No I did it," his head to the floor.
When luke started to speak Simon's head looked up at him,"Now, Looks like you two are defending eachother, anyway we need to bring the frog back to it's home. When luke stop talking, The kids ran back to Clary's room. Clary grabbed her shoes and a jacket, Simon grabbed the box. They hurried out of the room and door the stairs.

Luke had walked down the stairs, waving bye to Dot. He walked to his car and saw the kids talking and talking. He smiled and got in the car, he started the car.
While they were driving the kids were talking about Teenager mutant ninja Frogs. They played little games and kept talking.
When Luke stopped at the park, the kids hurried out the car, tagging each other, running in circles. The laughter coming from them was enjoyable, it made every parent smile in the park.

When they were done, they came back to Luke breathless. But they had one more thing to go, luke gave the frog to Simon. He walked slowly to the little pond, he watched as it shimmered beautifully. He opened the box slowly, the smile gone from his face. He watched the frog hop into the water, and said good bye. Clary sat next to him, she grabbed on to his hand, and laid her head on her shoulder. They slowly got up from the pond and walked over to car, they climbed inside to see Luke waiting for them. He looked at them, the smiles off their faces, he couldn't help but try to bring it back. "Let's get ice cream," he said to them in the backseat. He started to drive, and saw the smiles return to their faces. Once they got to a UDF, luke walked in and got chocolate and vanilla, for clary and simon.

They ate silently and getting it all over their faces. Once Luke got to Clary's house, they were sound asleep with ice cream over their faces. Luke brung them in, carrying them to Clary's room.
They slept silently, their hands entwined together. Their hearts in sync. They didn't move though the night, not even one bit. They snored, and had big smiles on their faces.
Eversince that Day Clary and Simon have never been apart they loved each other so much and couldn't spend a day without each other they've done so many things like:Simon starting a band which they couldn't think of a name for, but matter what they stayed best friends through worst to good.

"I can't believe how long we've been friends,"Clary said they were both walking in the park and both had an ice cream in their hand.
"I remember when you Brought that frog here,"she laughs.
Simon let's out a laugh too "so many memories,"he said.
"Like watching Marvel movies with you,and seeing you perform with your band,"Clary said.

Simon noded "and you passing your art exam,"Simon said.
"All thanks to our graphic novel,"Clary added.
"You're welcome miss fray now isn't it your 18th birthday coming up?"he asked.
''Maybe..."
"Things might change for you now Clary but no matter what I'll be here for you,"
Clary wraps her arms around Simon "I love you Simon,"
"I love you too Clary and nothing will change that."