Sizzy:Hello again

This one shot is based on the Tv Show so Simon is a vampire.

Isabelle woke up and sat up in her bed with confusion as there was red flower pettles everywhere in her bedroom. On the floor,all over her bed spread and even in her long dark hair that was tangled slightly by the blood painted pettles. "By the Angel,"Izzy muttered in a tired groaning manner,she rubs her eyes with her fingers and looked around her surrondings trying to process everything when she noticed a letter on her other cream pillow,Izzy immediately knew it was Simon's hand writing and this made her heart skip a beat through her chest and smile like a teenager again being asked out by her crush.

Carefully opening the letter Izzy takes out the piece of neatly folded paper out from the envelope and started to read it.

Dear Isabelle,
Happy 5 years anniversary baby!
I have a suprise for you later,
Make sure you come over to my place at 6 O clock tonight and I promise you will have one of the most magical amazing nights of your life.
Go and dress up in a goregous outfit (Although you are always gorgeous) and ill see you tonight my love.
Lots of Love Simon xxx

Izzy re read the letter and her smile only grew wider. Throwing the duvet off,Izzy almost by the second goes to get dressed and ready. Picking out a slim black dress with black heeled boots and a dark blood red leather jacket it took her all day to get ready and perfect for Simon,she just had too look perfect,especially for a 5 year anniversary date.

As soon as Izzy's hair was finished flowing down her back and dark lipstick was spread on her lips,Izzy hummed with approval as she looked at her reflection in the tall grand mirror standing by her wardrobe and adding other touches to the outfit if needed.

Following Simon's instructions Izzy arrived at his apartment at 6 on the dot. Approaching the door of his apartment there was a note.

The note simply said:Open which was neatly written onto the card. With her eyebrow raised slightly Izzy opened the door with her hand twisting the handle and gently pushed it open as she stepped inside.

Gasping out a shaken breath Izzy's eyes widened slightly with awe as Simon's apartment was transformed into a romantic setting,he had the curtains closed with warm scented candles lit with a beautiful light all through the room and scent of vanilla spread out. More Ruby pettles were scattered on the dark midnight black carpet,the table with a cream table clothe over it and on the floor by the tv and on a picnic blanket with different types of Pizza and 2 bottles of champagne neatly presented.

Feeling pettles fall onto her head and brushing off her skin Izzy giggled and turned around to see Simon with his adorable dork smile and dressed in a tux and tie holding a handful of pettles and having his arms out wide. Izzy had been waiting for this moment all day she ran into Simon's embrace and hugs him tightly not wanting to be apart again not even for a second. "There's my girl,"Simon said,Simon and Isabelle's lips connect into a sweet romantic kiss. "Happy Anniversary Simon,"Izzy said with a heart full of love in her voice and slight admiration she shows Simon a warm smile. "Happy Anniversary,"Simon said ever so quietly before connecting his lips to Izzy's again.

As the two sat down on the picnic blanket infront of the television and by the large couch Simon shows Izzy a DVD case of their favourite musical movie the Jazz singer. Izzy lets out an excited squeal with her lips beaming with happiness seeing that Simon had got their favourite film and first they had ever watched together. "I was thinking about Star Wars,"Simon said "but then I thought we always watch Starwars and Superhero movies and you wouldn't like that even though you do love Superhero movies and StarWars and I panicked because tonight has to be perfect!"Simon practically blabbered.

Izzy found this adorable but could see that he was really serious,passionate and stressed about it. She cups Simons cheeks so his eyes was looking directly at her "Simon I love it,"she said gently and reassuringly "All of this is so Romantic and everything a girl could dream of for her 5 year anniversary." Simon relaxed a little and his posture wasn't as tense "You think so?"he asked.
Izzy pecks his lips "Simon I know so I love everything you did tonight."
Taking a deep breath Simon nodded "Okay,"he said and got onto his feet to put on the movie.

As the film was being played the couple dug into their dinner of New York Pizza with toppings of fresh mozzarella cheese,artichoke hearts and greasy kalamata olives and whole cloves of garlic with sides of Garlic bread and bread sticks and for drinks they had a glass of champagne each which they proposed a toast to for 5 years of being in a relationship.

Simon looks at Izzy and started to laugh a little "What?"Izzy asked chuckling a little as Simon was laughing. "You have um pizza around your face,"he said. Izzy's eyes widened into a horrified expression "W-What?"she asked.
"Calm down,"Simon chuckled before kissing Izzy's lips "I got it,"he had a playful smirk on his lips as he parts.
Izzy then realised what Simon did and playfully nudged him with her arm "You idiot,"she said although she found it funny.
"Im your Idoit though,"he said looking up at his girlfriend. Izzy teasingly sighed and nodded "unfortunately yes,"she said before giving Simon a soft and gentle kiss.

As the credits rolled up on the screen and the song Hello by Neil Diamond began to play,Simon stood up from the blanket and takes out his hand "Can I have this dance Ms Lightwood?"he asked. Izzy looked up at his hand and rolled her eyes teasingly and sighed "You arent going to give up are you?"she asked.
Simon shook his head "nope,"he said popping the p with his lips. Izzy placed her hand perfectly into Simons and got up onto her two feet before Simon and Izzy began to dance to the song flowing through their ears.

"Hello, again, hello
Just called to say hello
I couldn't sleep at all tonight
And I know it's late
I couldn't wait."

Izzy burries her face into the crook of Simon's neck and he kisses Izzy's temple as they go around in circles,Izzy's arms around Simons neck and Simon's arms around Isabelle's waist.

"Hello, my friend, hello
Just called to let you know
I think about you every night
When I'm here alone
And you're there at home
Hello."

"You know I always wanted a girl like you,"Simon said gently.
"Really?"Izzy asked looking into Simon's eyes.

"Maybe it's been crazy
And maybe I'm to blame
But I put my heart above my head
We've been through it all and you love me just the same
And when your not there
I just need to hear."

Simon nodded and held Izzy by the waist holding her down before pulling her back up locking his hands into Izzy's "Uh huh,"he said "You're perfect Isabelle Lightwood there's alot more too you then what meets the eye,you're funny,adorable,You're accepting,give the best hugs,Cuddles and kisses I love you Izzy."
Izzy was speechless from what Simon had said but managed to stutter out a response,"I love you too Simon Lewis."

" Hello, my friend, hello
It's good to need you so
It's good to love you like I do
And I feel this way when I hear you say
Hello."

"Marry Me,"Simon whispered.
Izzy was caught off guard and looked at Simon with Wide eyes "W-what?"she stuttered again.
Simon took out a small box out of his back trouser pocket causing Izzy to gasp and cover her mouth up with her hand feeling her entire body start shaking.

"Hello, my friend, hello
Just called to let you know
I think about you every night
And I know it's late but I could't wait
Hello."

Simon got down onto one knee "Isabelle Sofia Lightwood,
You are the love of my life,"he said,
Izzy had silent tears form from the back of her eyes and roll down her cheeks "You're mine too,"she said with her voice trembling.
"We are soulmates,"Simon tells her "I know we are meant to be forever and I want to make sure we stay that way so Isabelle will you marry me?"

Izzy noded wiping her eyes and sniffling "Yes ofcourse I'll marry you!"she cried out "Yes,Yes a thousand times yes!"
"Yes?"Simon asked with an emotional look on his face.
"Yes!"Izzy practically sobbed "I will marry you."
Simon gently slid the ring onto Izzy's finger and stood back up again. Without saying anything Izzy crashed her lips onto Simon's and Simon kisses back running his fingers through her hair tilting her backwards slightly.

Simon and Izzy were going to be Husband and Wife.