The LA Club Fiasco

This Story is based during the time in Lady Midnight in LA and Kit was training to become a Shadowhunter.

Livvy shakes her twin brother as he slept.
"Pssst,"she whispered "Ty wake up."
Tiberus groans a little and turns to look at Livvy by his bedside,he rubs his eyes and gave an annoyed look and looks at his cell phone and he furrowed his eye brows "Livvy...its 12:02,"he said looking up from the screen his voice was a slight mumble. Livvy pouts her lips "Come on Ty pretty please?"she flutters her eye lashes "Pretty please with a cherry on top?"she asked.

Ty,Livvy and Kit heard about demons going to the most popular club in Los Angelas early yesterday morning by over hearing a conversation from Emma and Julian and the three of them decided to do the mission themselves but in secret as Jules would never let them go on their own,however Livvy really wanted to prove that they are old enough to go on missions and demon patrols as that is what Shadowhunters do right?

"I hate cherries,"Ty grumbled,Livvy passes Ty a rucksack onto his bed "I packed everything we would need,"she said. Ty started to look through the bag "Everything?"he asked,Livvy nodded "Yes,"she said with confidence.
"Are you sure?"Ty asked he takes out a box of chocolate chip cookies "What are the cookies for?"he asked.
"Incase we get hungry and besides Kit loves cookies and it could help him trust us more and maybe we could hang out as a trio,"Livvy suggested. "Is he up?"Ty asked giving up and getting out of bed to get ready for their plan to activate. Nodding Livvy gets down from the bed and leaves the room "I'll meet you outside the institute,"she said closing the door behind her.

Wearing one of her Mothers dresses,slightly black heeled boots and red lipstick Livvy waits outside the institute for the boys,who came out in Shadow hunter gear having weapons in their belts which was clipped onto their pants and wearing black jackets. "Why are you dressed like that?"Ty asked as he and Kit walk outside the institute. "So we look old enough to be in the club,"Livvy replied straightening the skirt of the dress. "Arent we glamourising ourselves to get in?"Kit asked.
Ty nodded "Yes but thats for Mundanes,"he explained. Kit still looked confused but went along with it anyways and the three of them head over to the los Angelas club.

Kit ran his fingers through his blonde curls with a hint of nerves as the trio near the club "Are you sure about this?"he asked. The twins stop and turn to face Kit "we're sure,"Livvy said with confidence and a nod. "Its normal to feel nervous on your first demon kill,"she added as they simply walked into the club past the bouncer and the que of young adults and teenagers screaming and yelling as they wait to get inside. Kit looked astonished "it worked!"he said with amazement. "Of course it worked,"Ty said as they step into the room which was crowded with people dancing in a small amount of space and the Dj blasting out mixes of music synced with the coloured lights of Blue and red flashing at different times and smell of alcohol mixing in with the air ,this made Ty have a sick feeling at the pit of his stomach making it turn upside down and making him feel clostraphobic.

Walking as a group squeezing past the tightest of spaces against the mundanes dancing right infront of their small faces Ty,Kit and Livvy made it over to bar where a woman was sat wearing a slim silk black dress that made its way down to her legs and a long cut through the fabric revealing her left leg a little,Kit also spotted a snake tattoo down her left arm as she picks up her glass sipping at her foaming golden beer. "We got our Demon,"Livvy said walking closer to the woman, "wait!how do you-"Kit was caught off as Livvy puts her hand on the womans shoulder and turned her around stabbing her sereph blade into her stomach.Her dark chocolate brown eyes instentaly transformed into the brightest shade of blue Kit had ever seen in his life and her mouth opened up wide revealing sharp fangs that looked so sharp you could cut yourself just by looking at it,if that was possible. Acid started spitting out from her disgusting slimy mouth that made Kit want to vomit and she starts screeching an earpiercing high pitched scream that could break every window and maybe cause an earthquake.

As Ty Squinted his eyes shut and clutched both of his ears as the scream rang through his entire body the demon was shattered into a million pieces and disappeared through the smoke of its remaines. Kits eyes widened and was speechless "W-what the hell?"he managed to stutter. A teasingful smirk formed on Livvys lips as she wipes her blade with the material of her dress "Literally,"she said. Ty opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings to see a circle of people were closing in on the three of them.
Gasping a little Ty warns the other two turning to face them with a panicked expression. "Um...GUYS we have company!"Ty yelled shaking as he gets out his own Sereph blade out and Kit does the same. Livvy gets into her fighting position "They're shape shifters,"she said and kicks a man with bright blonde hair which almost looked white and had yellow sunset eyes which looked like contacts for a Halloween costume or cosplay to Kit. Livvy then throws her blade into the man and like what happened to the woman he disappeared into a thick puff of smoke that caused you to choke leaving a puddle of acid. "Lets Dance," she said blowing a strand of hair out of her face and the three of them start fighting off the circle of Demons attacking them.

Despite the lack of knowledge of fighting demons Kit was proud and surprised of himself at the same time as he stabs each demon that came his way and was getting the hang of it adding a few flips as he went along.

Ty flips backwards away from the demon coming towards him and over one behind him slaughtering the two demons in one go as the two crashed into one and another. He shrugged and hummed with approval before seeing that more Demons were approaching and the space was getting even more tighter than what it already was. Walking backwards still clutching his blade ever so tightly he bumps into Livvy and Kit who also seemed to have the same idea as him.

"There's too many of them!"Ty yelled with panic "We can't kill them all!"
"What do we do!?"Kit asked over the music and camoshion,Livvy was trying to think "Erm...I-I,"
One of the demons start to shriek in pain as a blade cuts through its flesh and shatters into pieces like the previous Demons revealing no one other than Emma Cairstairs. "EMMA!?"the twins yelled out with confusion seeing the blonde girl all in Shadow hunter gear,Julian the twins older brother joined Emma killing the remaining of the demons only leaving themselves with Ty,Kit and Livvy and Julian did not look happy at all,he looked fuming.

"We're in trouble...we're in trouble,"Ty muttered repeadly as the trio returned back to the LA Institute. "You bet you are!"Julian yelled "How could you all of been so stupid!?"
Emma had a concerned look on her face as she crossed her arms watching the three kids have a look of sadness on their faces. "We were only doing what we were trained to do..."Livvy said "Be Shadowhunters."
"We wanted to show Kit who he really was and prove that we're old enough to go on missions,"Ty added quietly. Kit does not say anything at all.

Emma placed her hand on her Parabati's shoulder soothingly "They're only kids Jules,"she said quietly as she understood why they went out this very night. Rubbing his forehead with his thumb Julian lets out a deep frustrated sigh "I know,I know,"he breathed out. He looks at Ty,Kit and Livvy stood in a row infront of him "I understand why you did it,"he said "But please inform me or Emma before you do anything stupid,"he said relaxing alot more knowing that they are safe.

"Wait so we're not grounded?"Livvy asked with complete shock. Julian shook his head "No Livia you're not grounded."
"I get to keep my books?"Ty asked.
Julian sighed again "Yes Tiberius you get to keep your books." All of three of them give eachother a hi five and cheer a little with celebration they get too be a true shadowhunter,not get into that much trouble and keep their stuff all in one night,this was not the punishment they had expected not at all.
"However if you do anything like this again you will be grounded for a month and you will get your books taken away Tiberius,"Julian said sternly "Do I make myself clear?"he asked.
All three of them nod "Yes,"they said in sync and they were glad that they wont do a mission like that again until they are defentily ready.