Sizzy:Will you be my obi wan?

Based on either Book or Tv show

Izzy walked down to the Pier waiting for Simon, she sits down and starts reading her Star wars Comic. Yes you heard that right Star wars. Isabelle was never a Star wars fan but her little brother Max loves it so she ended up watching all the movies with him,and she has to say she quite enjoyed it so she ended up reading all of Max's comics and end up being addicted.

Simon walks down the pier and sees Izzy reading a Star wars comic?
He walks over to her "you like Star wars?" He asked.
Izzy nodded "Max loves it so he brought me into this world which I'm now quite loving,"she replied.
Simon nodded and smiled widely he indeed adores Star wars and never thought that Isabelle, The Isabelle Lightwood would like Star wars maybe this date will go well?

Simon takes Izzy to his apartment and she looks around with delite.
" Wow! I love your apartment,"she said .
"I'm sorry its messy isn't it? I'll clean it up and wait what?" Simon asked.
"I love it," she looks through all his comics on his shelf "Awesome collection! I've read nearly all of these including the clone wars too," Simon sits on the sofa next to Izzy, " I can't believe you like Star wars I always thought you'd be different no girl apart from Clary ever liked the same things I am into, "
Izzy gives Simon a huge a smile "well I'm not all about looks and Makeup and Sex, I'm Huge geek inside,"
"Tell me more about yourself!"Simon said intreeged to find out more about this Girl that seemed to good to be true.

"Okay so in the institute I have a Star wars T-shirt and I wear glasses too," she said in a whisper.
Simon couldn't believe what he was hearing "You what?" he asked "I have never seen you in a T-shirt-" Izzy giggled "I have it in my bag, I'll get changed and show you my Nerdy self if you like?"
"I'd love that," Simon replied.
Izzy beams and goes to the bathroom to get changed, she platted her hair into a long platt ,puts on jeans, her Star wars T-shirt and applies a pair of glasses onto her face, She walks into the other room.

Simon stares at Izzy with awe. "Oh Isabelle...You..Look...Beautiful!" he breathed out.
Isabelle smiled widely "thank you Simon no one has ever seen me like this apart from Alec,"she said sitting down.
"well they should, you truly are beautiful," Simon said smiling widely he doesn't care if his cheeks started to hurt.

"Shall we watch a movie?I have popcorn and snacks all ready," Simon suggested.
"Ooo can we watch a Star wars movie?" Izzy asked.
Simon chuckles "I thought you'd never ask, which one?"
"I don't know," Izzy said looking at his collection.
"All of them?" He asked.
"Yes!" Izzy cheered.

They both cuddled up and watched the first couple of movies "this scene reminds me of Jace and Valentine," Simon said. Izzy looks at the TV munching on some popcorn "hmmm?"
"If you think about it Valentine is Darth Vader, he told Jace he was his father,"
Izzy couldn't help but laugh "Jace I AM YOUR FATHER!" She said in a darthvader voice.
Simon bursts out laughing "SOOO true,"
Izzy looks up at Simon and smiled with love and admiration "Simon..." She swallows her popcorn, "I have a confession to make..."
Simon looks at Izzy with concern "What is it?" He asked.
"I have a crush on you,"she said in a whisper.
Simon freezes and beams at Izzy " if I recall you have a crush on me and I have a Major one on you,"he leans forward and crashed his lips onto Izzy's,Izzy kisses back with love and care "Simon..." She mumbles.
Simon pulled away "Damn it I did it wrong didn't I ?" He asked.
Izzy shakes her head "No...Simon you didn't,"she tells him softly.

Simon had never felt so happy, "Isabelle lightwood will you be my obi wan?" he asked.
Izzy laughs "Yes Simon of course I'll be your Obi wan," she said giving Simon another peck on the lips with the biggest smiles upon both of their faces.