3. Hike

ST4 weirdo's

Gate:
Is everyone off and free tomorrow?

Miss Natalia:
me and Charlie are

Keery:
I am.

Me:
Yeah I am too, I've got no plans!

Gate:
Okay so I was thinking, how about some "cast bonding" and going on a HIKE!!

Joseph:
Yeah I could go for a hike

Me:
Yeah I'm down

Gate:
Sweet, meet at the Car park at the bottom of the hollyridge trail at 9:30.

Everyone in the group agreed, some complained about having to be up so early on a day off but for the most part it was an easy plan to put in motion.

I had been working on stranger things as a new school girl, and instantly felt welcomed by the whole cast making friends with them all. There were a few more new people this season too, so thankfully I wasn't alone.

I got along with everyone on set but mainly Joe Quinn. As well as being friends on set we became really close outside of it too, realising we had a lot more in common than we ever would have though.

I was just about to take a shower when my phone went off, I thought it was just the group chat when I'd seen Joe's name pop up.

Joseph:
Me, you, tomorrow, hiking? God help us😂 do you want me to pick you up at 9?

Me:
Tell me about it, so not ready for this heat and to be climbing up an oversized hill too:')  not fun, yeah please if you don't mind?

Joseph:
Ofc not my love, 9 o'clock it is! See you tomorrow.

At least he saved me a job of worrying about how to get there. I quickly got a shower and washed my hair ready for tomorrow. I put my favorite film on and settled into bed, completely not ready for the long day ahead tomorrow.

-Time Skip-

It was the next morning and I woke up at 7:30. The heat outside today was unreal, probably not the best day for a hike but it was going to be fun none the less.

I started to get ready. Deciding on wearing a baby blue shorts and jacket set with a white cropped tank top underneath, Nike socks and Nike air max.

I quickly put together a small backpack with some food and plenty of water almost being ready to go. I was about 30 minutes early before Joe was supposed to pick me up so I decided to sit back and watch an episode of friends while I waited.

Around 15 minutes passes by and I hear a knock at my apartment door. I quickly went to answer it and swung the door open seeing Joe stood there looking so good. He wore Nike shorts, Trainers, socks and a top. I swear this man can make anything look unreal.

"Going for all Nike today I see" I giggled opening my arms to hug him. "I guess so, you ready?" he asked with a laugh, I nodded  and went to grab my bag to leave.

We had been sat in the car for about 30 minutes when we were almost there. The car ride was silent with music playing in the background with small talk here and there. That's one thing you loved about being with Joe, you could both sit in silence and it will be the most comfortable silence ever just being able to enjoy the others company.