8. My little secret.

Our little secret was each other. That was until it wasn't a secret anymore.

I had been in a relationship with Joe for 8 months. We started dating 6 months into him working on season 4 with us. I had worked on stranger things in season 3 as Robin's best friend. I absolutely loved working on there but I have to say season 4 got a million times better because of him.

We decided to keep it a secret at least until the end of filming but that finished a month ago and we just didn't know how to tell people so we just waited until people started working it out.

Today Joe had an interview which was no surprise, it was him, Joe and Gaten. They had to pull questions out of the cookie jar and do what the question said.

First off Joe had to do some accent impressions which everyone was shocked because he was ridiculously good but it shouldn't have come as a surprise with his American accent on the show.

Next they found out Joe keery shared the same birthday as Kelly clarkson but the biggest surprise of it all was finding out Gaten was turning 20 this year.

After a couple more questions they were asked who they first became friends with then they each joined stranger things. "I knew Caleb and Sadie prior to doing stranger things" Gaten said, "no you didn't" Joe replied, "we were all doing shows in New York at the same time" "so you were all broadway babies.. that's so cute" Joe said.
"The first person I met was probably Natalia" keery answered with a nod "we filmed some scenes and got along really well together, what about you?" Keery asked Joe. "Mine was probably mason, we got along very quickly.. or Y/N the first time meeting her, she offered to grab a coffee and go over lines with me, it was super sweet" he said with a goofy smile on his face.

After a couple more questions, one asked that got everything a little bit more interesting, especially for Keery and Gaten. "Show your favourite picture you took recently" Joe K went first and shown a picture of his dog infront of a beautiful sunset. Gaten shown a picture of him with all the girls on the set "got all the ladies" he said with a giggle, "sure mate" both Joe's laughed "okay mines going to be a bit risky but in all honesty it's one of my favourite pictures I've took in a while" Joe said "oh god no one wants to see your ass" gaten laughed "No no, I'll show you both first, look" he said turning his phone.

The picture was of you and him, he was holding you in his arms in the mirror. He had a huge smile on his face whilst you had the hood up on your hoodie cuddled into him with your arms around his neck. "Oh my god, since when?" Gaten asked immediately recognising the hoodie. "Wait who is it" keery asked confused "I'm not saying who but look at the room you should be able to tell it from that" Gaten laughed "wait so how long" he asked "8 months" Joe said with a huge smile "OH MY GOD!! NO WAY!!" keery said finally realising it was you in the picture. Everyone just burst out laughing. Joe turned the phone around and shown the camera only for a second or two.

They filmed an outro and ended the interview. Joe came to my apartment once he had finished.

"Y/N" I heard joe call as he entered the apartment, "just in the bedroom" I said as I placed one of the last cushions onto the bed. He came through the door and put his arms around my waist "hi my love, I missed you" he said placing a small kiss on my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him placing a small kiss on his lips "I missed you too" he said pushing me backwards a bit making me fall onto the bed laying on top of me.

"Joe I just made this bed.. anyway how was the interview babe?" I questioned.
"It was good, I may have opened up about our relationship" he said looking at me waiting for my reaction, "wait what how?" I said laughing a bit. "One question was to show our favourite picture we have taken recently and of course mine was of us, the one where you're like a koala on me, I love it so naturally I shown that, I shown gaten and Joe it first knowing it was risky! Gaten realised it was you right away, it took Joe a minute but he got it in the end and I had to show the camera" he said with a smile "at least it was a cute way to come out" I said "you're not mad?" He questioned. I placed my hand on his cheek rubbing it slightly "why would I be? We have been together for 8 months babe we're pretty serious now. I think it's a good idea we started telling people, and everyone finding out through this interview will be perfect" I smiled pulling his face closer kissing him gently.

-time skip-

Today's the day the interview comes out, we decided to sit and watch it together. It was absolutely adorable, Joe and Gaten's reaction was so much cuter than I could've imagined.

As soon as we knew the interview came out we told everyone else in the cast to watch it! As soon as everyone had watched it the group chat blew up telling us no one suspected a thing but it was absolutely adorable.

Of course we checked social media together expecting it to blow up a bit, we didn't expect it to blow up half as much as it did though. The response was absolutely crazy but it was all positive so we couldn't have been happier.

"I'm so glad it's officially out now, i get to show you off to the world" Joe said I didn't reply just pulling him into a kiss with a little "mhm". I couldn't have thought of a cuter way to come out to our friends and the rest of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I'm sorry I haven't uploaded, I got really sick but I'm hopefully back now:)