38. Babysitters.

18+ smut warning!
Also I didn't know how to write in a baby voice so that will be left to your imagination!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey can you please babysit Aria this weekend, my mums sick and I need to go see her for a couple of days! I'll be back Sunday, I'll leave you both money and you can even stay in the house! This would help massively"

I sighed as I read the text from my best friend. Now I know the role of god parent was to look after the baby with all my power but when my boyfriend had just come back home from filming his big role in stranger things for the first time in 2 years, my heart sank.

I replied to her instantly agreeing knowing if I was in her situation she would do the same for me and I called Joe to let him know what had happened.

"Hey darling I'm on my way to your apartment now is everything okay" he asked, I could tell he was driving from the way his voice came through the speaker.

"Joe I'm so sorry I'm going to have to cancel Anna's mum is sick so she has to go and see her and I have to babysit Aria till Sunday" I sighed.

"Can we not do it together? I don't mind helping with Aria, we can make it a fun weekend about her whilst we spend time together" I smiled through the phone at his suggestion realising I hadn't actually answered him. "Of course I'll let Anna know you're staying too"

So that's how on a Friday night we all ended up snuggled up on the couch watching peppa pig. It was a bit different to a fancy date night but it was still fun nonetheless.

A little back story on Aria, she is the sweetest 3 year old girl who I practically helped raise along side Anna who ended up being a single mum after her dad decided he didn't want her. A sperm donor, quite literally. But I didn't mind because I've been able to see her grow up to be the cutest girl everyone adores.

"She's asleep now do you want me to put her to bed" Joe asked rubbing my arm slightly realising I was falling asleep a little myself. I nodded, "can we go to bed too I'm a little tired"

"Yeah love" with that he picked Aria up from between us and carried her to bed while I locked up and turned everything off.

I was lay in bed waiting for Joe almost falling asleep again, he came in and climbed straight into bed wrapping all our limbs together. He placed a small kiss on my forehead causing me to look up at him.

"I missed you so much" I said with my lips slightly touching his before I placed a couple soft kisses on his lips.

"I missed you too. So so much. We should probably sleep, I feel like we will have our work cut out for us tomorrow" he said with a slight chuckle to his voice. I nodded agreeing snuggling into him more, if that was even possible.

"Goodnight Joe"

"Goodnight my love"

~the next morning~

I woke up to a small hand tapping my face. "Bella" "Bella" I heard from the smallest voice.

It was pronounced more with a W than an L but I instantly knew who it was coming from. When Aria first started talking my name was too hard to pronounce so her and Anna decided on Bella which meant pretty in Italian. It was sweet and it stuck very quickly with her.

I opened my eyes to see her big brown eyes staring at me from the bed with the biggest toothy grin. Such a pleasant face to see in the morning. "Good morning pretty girl, how did you sleep" I whispered sitting up a little so I could pick her up and bring her onto the bed. She instantly cuddled back into me.

"Nicely thanks, Joe made us breakfast and it's pancakes" she said with excitement laced in her voice. It was only then I noticed Joe wasn't by my side. "Oh that's exciting baby, should we go and eat them then?" I asked looking down at her to be met with her huge brown eyes, she started nodding frantically trying to escape my grasp.