7. Beach baby

Cast bonding days were always so much fun. We had one every month whist filming, to give us a "stress free day" as the producers like to call it. They choose for us to go the beach together which none of us complained about.

Joe and I had been in a lowkey relationship for around 3 month now and it was going well but the sneaking around was getting a lot now. I've been thinking we should just tell people, so I needed to find a way to bring it up in conversation at some point.

I was currently getting ready for the beach, I decided to go for a white bikini which hugged me in all the right places. Over the top I threw on a light green dress, something that was easy to take off and put back on.

Joe was coming to pick me up to drive us to the beach and on our way we would pick up Gaten and Finn.

He had arrived 10 minutes earlier than I had expected, I was currently putting sunscreen on when he knocked at the door. "It's open come in" I shouted which he did. "Good morning darling how're you feeling today?" He asked placing a small kiss on my lips. "Amazing thank you, I'm excited I've not been a beach in what feels like forever. Can you help me put some sunscreen on my back please?" I questioned that being the only place I couldn't reach.

With no hesitation he took the bottle, squirted some onto his hands and massaged it into my back. As he finished he put his arms around my waist, "I love this bikini on you, it looks very sexy" he said placing a kiss on my shoulder instantly regretting it after getting sunscreen on his lips. I couldn't stop laughing it was such a typical Joe thing to do.

"Thank you love, are you ready to go" I questioned adjusting my dress and grabbing my bag. He nodded grabbing my hand and leading me out to the car, he never let me get in or out of his car without him being there to open the door for me. He truly was a gentleman.

Once we picked up Gaten and Finn we were finally on our way to the beach. We had music blasting, windows down with all of us singing ridiculously bad. We definitely got some stares from other drivers but we really didn't care.

We arrived at the beach and met up with the rest of the cast, the sun was out, the music was playing loud, everyone laughing and having so much fun. We couldn't have picked a more perfect thing to do than go the beach today. I lay my towel down in between Millie and Joe instantly trying to sunbathe and catch a tan.

Around an hour into being there Millie asked me to run to Starbucks with her to grab everyone a drink which I agreed. We got everyone's order and left to walk there.

"So I seen you and Joe come together today" she said with a very knowing look, we knew everyone had their suspicions but we always played it off as though we were close friends. "Yeah we picked up Gaten and Finn too" I replied with a smile. "You know he keeps staring at you whilst your tanning, he definitely has a little crush on you" she said wiggling her brows at me. Without thinking I replied "yeah I should hope he has a crush his girlfriend" I laughed but stopped almost instantly once I realised what I said. "Oh my god please ignore that"

Millie squealed "OH MY GOD I KNEW IT" I instantly tried to shush her, it being absolutely no use. "How long for?" She asked "just under 3 months" I smiled. "That's honestly so cute, don't worry I won't tell anyone" she assured me. "Thank you mills, I think we're going to tell people soon but you're the first to know" she smiled.

We got everyone's Starbucks order and went back to the beach handing everyone their drinks.

Not long after getting back everyone decided to go in the water, all the boys were play fighting while the girls just floated around gossiping about anything and everything.

Joe swam up to me, gently pulling me away from the girls we walked further out to sea making small talk. "Babe can we stop I can hardly stand here" I said with a laugh because the water was just at his chest where as it was basically close to my neck.