5. Best friends 'husband'

Jamie Campbell Bower.. he's my best friend in the whole world. We are literally attached at the hip as our parents would say.

Both of our mums spent a lot of time together growing up, which of course meant Jamie and I did too. He was around 10 years older than me but we were still best friends nonetheless.

Being able to watch Jamie grow into such an incredible actor and seeing him accomplish so many things throughout his life and career has been one of my favorite things ever.

Jamie and I travelled everywhere together, when he was on set he would always take me and introduce me to everyone he worked with. When he had interviews, I was always behind the camera being able to watch him from the sidelines. If he had cast parties or outings I was always his +1. I was always able to do this as I was his social media manager, so he basically payed me to stay with him and control his socials. It was possibly the easiest and best job I had ever had.

I guess our parents were right we were attached at the hip.

When he got the role for stranger things he called me so fast to tell me the news. "Y/N!!!!! I GOT THE ROLE!! All that hard work payed off" Jamie screamed down the phone at me, I laughed at his excitement and let a little squeal being just as excited. "J, I'm so proud of you!! Omg this is amazing, when do you start?" I asked genuinely curious. "Well they asked could I be in LA in 3 days to go over a cast reading, of course I said yeah.. can you pack a case in 3 days for around.. I don't know 6 MONTHS!!" He yelled getting excited again. "I definitely can, you know what this calls for? Shopping trippp" I said in a sing song voice.

With no hesitation Jamie agreed offering to pick me up in 2 hours to go shopping.

After shopping I was exhausted. I think I bought enough clothes for 6 years never mind 6 months. It was crazy.

As we pulled back up to my house I turned to Jamie once we got all my clothes in the house and just smiled. "What's that smile for" he said laughing. "I'm really proud of you, y'know?" I replied.

He pulled me into a side hug, "Aw stop it you, don't go all soft on me now Y/L/N" of course he had to ruin a sweet moment between us causing us both to bust out laughing. Neither of us were soppy with one another so as soon as the other did we instantly made a joke of it.

I just pushed him off laughing. "Okay I'll leave you to pack, you better be excited for this trip! We're going to make it the best experience ever" he said smiling making his way to my front door. "Of course I'm excited, you're literally working on one of my favorite tv shows" he just rolled his eyes knowing I would 100% be freaking out inside about this. He tapped his cheek for me to kiss, which I did, that's how we always said goodbye. "See you later loser, If I don't see you before I'll pick you up in 2 days, stay at mine so we can travel to the airport together?" I smiled nodding "sounds like a plan, see you J" I said as I closed the door behind him.

Now was my time to freak out and get it all out of my system. This truly was going to be the best summer ever.

Whilst I packed over the next couple of days I decided to rewatch the first 3 seasons of stranger things. It seemed like the only right thing to do.

The next few days flew by and next thing we knew Jamie and I were in LA ready for the cast reading. He got to meet everyone and happily introduced me as his best friend. I had to admit it was very overwhelming meeting everyone who I had watched through the screen for multiple years, but overall it was a surreal experience.

Everyone was so sweet and I could definitely see Jamie getting on well with a lot of them. Especially a guy called Joseph, as soon as they met they just clicked.