17. Premiere

Today was finally the stranger things season 4 premiere. To say I was excited was an absolute understatement. Being on stranger things in season 4 as Nancy's best friend was my favourite thing ever. We got along so well. Well I did with the whole cast, I mean what's not to love about them all.

I was in the process of getting ready for the premiere. My team and I decided to go for a long black dress with a slit up one side of the leg and a pretty low v neck. We straightened my hair and done my makeup with a short graphic liner with dimantes in certain places to bring the makeup look to life. I truly felt beautiful.

As it was time to leave, I grabbed my bag taking a few pictures. The whole cast were staying in the same hotel but travelling in separate cars. We were each getting called one by one to go. "You look stunning!! Are you ready?" Natalia asked. I gasped, she looked gorgeous. "Thank you but Oh my god you look beyond unreal!!" She smiled "thank you thank you" "but yeah kinda just a little bit nervous" I smiled at her. "Y/N time to go love" someone from my team called, I smiled giving them a nod.

The ride to the venue was not too long around 15 minutes in total. When I got out there were screaming fans who I gladly met, compliments thrown at me left right and centre. Once meeting all the fans I was took through a door to where there was a ridiculous amount of cameras. I smiled and posed for a few pictures slowly making my way towards the end of the corridor where the interviews would be held.

"Okay Y/N try not to take too long with each interview. Try and keep it moving as much as possible" I nodded understanding completely.

I was asked a few basic questions about the show. My favourite season, my experience on the show, who I got along with the most, my favourite character on the show.

I moved onto one of the final interviews which had their own room for some quiet away from the others but also had a bit of an audience. "Hi Y/N pleasure to have you here." One of the interviewers smiled. "It's a pleasure to be here" I returned the smile. "Okay so we have a couple of questions, we asked over on our Instagram for them so you wasn't asked the same question as you probably have been all night." I chuckled a bit at the shade thrown. "Right so if you could add anyone to the cast who would it be and what would their roll be?" The interviewer asked. "I'm going to say Johnny Depp, he has a bit of a dark side to him that I think would fit the show perfectly. Either him or Evan Peters, for the same reason also" I smiled.

"Next question is, who has better hair Steve Harrington or Eddie Munson?" With no hesitation I had my answer. "Eddie Munson are you kidding? Have you seen those curls? Obsessed" I fanned myself pretending to be hot with a small laugh. "Okay a follow up from that, Eddie Munson or Steve Harrington?" I smiled with my cheeks turning a light shade of red. "It has to be Eddie, i absolutely love his character I wish we had more scenes together! I wish he came into the show a lot sooner!" I smiled. The interviewer nodded. "Do you want another follow up from that question?" I nodded "throw it at me" I smiled. "Okay okay, Joseph Quinn or Joe Keery" she smiled "Joseph, it has to be he's such a sweetheart." I stated. "Sounds like someone has a little bit of a crush on Joseph" they both laughed. "I mean who doesn't have you seen that man? He's gorgeous" I smiled blushing badly now.

They nodded agreeing with me, "okay so what has been your favourite thing about tonight" she smiled. "Well I seen Natalia before I left and she looked so gorgeous I'm obsessed with her dress. I'm pretty excited to see everyone else all dressed up" I smiled. "Have you seen anyone else?" I asked. "We had Priah and grace just before you and we have the rest of the main cast to go" I nodded. "Well Y/N you look amazing, we hope you enjoy the rest of your night and we cannot wait to see the show" she said. "Thank you so much" I said giving them a small hand shake before walking off.

I stood in the big party room with a glass of champagne talking to grace before everyone else slowly started to come in.

Joseph's POV;