29. Celebrity crush. (Pt2)

- A couple hours later, i was back in hotel room when I received a text from an unknown number..-

Joe: Hi love, its Joseph. I thought i would give you a text so you had my number, call me when you get back so we can make plans to meet up again. J x

I didn't open the message instantly instead the first thing i done was go and find the interview he talked about with jimmy a couple hours earlier. I was lay on my bed on my stomach my feet in the air with my phone in my hands, quite literally drooling over the man on them screen in front of me. That was until i snapped out of my trance hearing the question. "So we know you have become a lot of people's celebrity crushes but we would love to know who your celebrity crush is" Joe paused a second looking down a blush raising to his cheeks. "I've actually spoke about her recently, but i started watching the YouTuber Y/N Y/L/N and she is really pretty and someone I'm very intrigued by so i think I'm going to say her." He smiled. The interview continued but i just blurred it out.

My phone started ringing as i snapped back into reality luckily it was my manager Chloe. "Y/N/N what are your plans for food? Do you want me to go with you or are you ordering room service?" She asked "i think im going out with joe, i was just about to call him so can i get back to you and let you know the plan?" I replied. "Of course just text me what you're doing." She said before hanging up the phone.

I scrolled to the message Joe had sent and clicked on his caller ID pressing call, he answered almost instantly. "Hi" i said. "Hi love what are you doing right now?" Joe asked. "I'm just about to get changed and then go for food" i replied "i er do you want to join me, obviously if you're not busy?" I questioned stumbling on my words a little, it was silent for a second before he let out a chuckle. "Sorry I wasn't laughing at you, i just nodded as if you could see me erm I'm ready to leave now, do you want me to take a cab to your hotel and ill wait in the lobby until you're ready?" He asked "yeah of course ill send you the details over text now." We exchanged our goodbyes before hanging up. I let out a little scream, then calming myself down again proceeding to text Chloe letting her known my plan and then texting Joe the address of my hotel.

I kept my makeup and hair the same just adding a small winged liner and touching up the small amounts that had smudged through the day. I changed out of my dress and heels into a pair of ripped mom jeans with a small vest crop top and a green and black oversize varsity jacket with matching Jordan trainers. I spritzed some perfume, brushed my teeth and applied some gloss before i left to meet Joe. He had text me not too long ago saying he was waiting by the couches in the lobby, so that's where i headed. As soon as he seen me leave the lift he stood up slowly walking over to me pulling me into a hug. "You look lovely" he smiled at me, "you look amazing yourself" i smiled at him "okay so what's your plan?" I questioned. "I can tell you or i can keep it a surprise which would you prefer?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment before opting for a surprise.

We left the hotel walking making general chit chat we stopped at a little cafe. It was really cute we both got a coffee to take out and Joe being the gentleman he was paid for it. We left the shop walking round Central Park it was really cute, the sun was just setting, there was a light breeze in the air, it really was so cute. "Okay just on the other side of here there's a nice little Italian restaurant if you're okay with that?" He asked, i nodded "that sounds perfect."

We got close to the restaurant but sat on a bench still inside the park as we hadn't finished our coffee's yet. "This is so pretty i cant believe how long its taken me to come to New York, a dream of mine was to always come around Christmas time when its snowy and cold and theres just lights everywhere" i said turning to face Joe but meeting his eyes as he was already staring at me. "It is beautiful isn't it, i think it would be lovely around here at Christmas time too." He smiled at me. "Hi sorry are you Y/N" a small voice came from behind me.