11. The hot best man (pt1)

This weekend was my best friend Olivia's wedding. She was getting married to Alex who couldn't be more perfect for her. In our friendship group we knew she would be the first one to get wifed up. She's absolutely gorgeous, she has an unreal figure, stunning long blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes and she was 1000% wifey material.

The bride, groom, best men & bridesmaids were all going 2 days early to a castle like building which is where the wedding ceremony would be taking place. Alex was driving down to the venue picking up the guys on the way. Olivia was picking the girls up and driving us to the venue.

It took us around a 3 hour drive to get there and when we got to the venue it was absolutely beautiful. We got there before the guys did so we all took our cases and grabbed a drink from the kitchen.

Me and Olivia were stood in the kitchen when we heard all 4 of the boys come in. I was met with surprisingly 4 familiar faces, 3 I had known from past parties at Alex and Olivia's but the 4th, that was Joseph Quinn. I pulled Olivia to the side a bit "are you joking me.. tell me you're joking" I said blushing. I'd recently watched stranger things because my brother told me I'd have a crush on Eddie Munson, which wasn't a lie, I did gain a massive crush on him. "I didn't want to tell you just incase you freaked out a bit" she said laughing.

"Olivia" I said holding the bridge of my nose trying to compose myself "how could you not tell me this I'm freaking out more now" i said very clearly not calm. "I'm sorry ah, he's one of Alex's best friends! They have been friends since they were absolutely tiny" she said with a small smile. "And how come I've never known this before or seen him at parties?" I questioned. "He's always been busy working on something, we have tried before but thankfully he managed to get time off for the wedding" she shrugged.

"Where's my bride to be" Alex shouted form the other room, Olivia grabbed my hand pulling me out too. "Hi love, oh Y/N/N, this is Aaron, Sam & Joseph" Alex said pointing to the other guys introducing them to me. "I think you have met everyone here apart from Joe" he said with a smile, Joe and I gave each other a small wave and I said a little hi.

"Okay so should we all take our bags up to our rooms?" Olivia questioned. "Yeah, you all have your own bedrooms you just can't have the 2 larger bedrooms at the end of the hall, those are for our parent Sunday night" Alex continued with a smile, we all grabbed our cases and headed to the stairs.

I struggled a bit with my case and carrying my dress as well as my bag. "Here let me help you with that" Joe said from behind me watching me struggle. "Oh no eh it's okay thank you" I said blushing trying not to stumble on my words. "Honestly I insist, I don't want to watch you struggle and potentially fall down the stairs" he said with a laugh grabbing hold of my suitcase. "Thank you." I said with a smile, he gave me a little nod to walk up the stairs.

As I got to my room, i threw my head in the pillow and let out a little scream. "What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck" I repeatedly said in my head. How often is it your recent celebrity crush is your best friends boyfriends best friend. Never. And the worst part about it is I had absolutely no idea, how did I have no clue about this. I really needed to calm down and the best person I could call was my sister. She constantly put me back in my place in any situation but this was a big one.

"Y/S/N, listen right you know Joseph Quinn?" I said to her over FaceTime, she looked asif she was trying to work it out for a second. "Oh come on you know, stranger things? Eddie Munson?" "Oh yeah yeah what about him" she said so calm. "Well he's only Olivia and Alex's best man" I said she let out a giggle. "And you're the bridesmaid?..." she said "you know.. there's like a law at weddings that the best man and bridesmaid need to hook up" she said wriggling her eyebrows suggestively. "Okay Y/S/N but how will that ever happen iF I CANT SAY 3 WORDS TO THE GUY" she laughed at my reaction putting her head in her hands before looking at me.