28. Celebrity crush. (Pt1)

Life had been so full of ups and downs recently it was so crazy.

A little back story i had been a YouTuber since i was in high school. I kept it pretty quiet until i blew up and everyone found out naturally but by that time i had left school. People had tried to befriend me when they found out even people who bullied me. But i ignored them because it was so obvious why they wanted to suddenly be my friend. I had grown massively in the last 2 years hitting 10 million subscribers, it was hectic to say the least.

I was really open online about my day to day life, my interests, my mental health but a frequent topic was my celebrity crush. Joseph Quinn. He was such a beautiful man and a phenomenal actor. His role as Eddie Munson was the reason i fell head over heels for him but i had to admit his roles before that were also incredible.

I had been scrolling through TikTok when a video came up of him on my FYP and i noticed the hashtag with my name so naturally i was so confused. The video was of him on a red carpet and the question being asked was if he had seen the amount of people he had became a celebrity crush for. His reply had me screaming. He had the biggest cocky grin on his face. "I have, the girls on set have actually shown me this YouTuber they are all obsessed with, her name is Y/N Y/L/N, she talks about me and the show a lot, its really cute actually. She seems sweet it would be good to meet her. I'm sure the girls would love that too" instantly i duetted the video absolutely freaking out. I had 7.9M followers before hand but after that TikTok blew up massively. I gained 3.6M followers and the video his almost 139M views which was more than i had ever seen in my life.

...

And that's when it all went down hill.. i had to pack up and move out of my apartment in My home town in London as one of my high school bullies leaked my home address and i had people coming and knocking on my door at ungodly hours of the night, waiting outside making my neighbours uncomfortable and even waiting there refusing to move until i went out to see them. It was literally hell. I moved to London city centre trying to sort my life out. It was all a massive mess. I kept my instagram updated as to why I wasn't uploading and generally keeping them updated with the moving situation.

That was until i got the email..

Hi miss Y/L/N
We have recently seen your video blow up on TikTok and would love to do an interview with you.
If you would like to join us on the show please email us back and we will arrange a call to discuss your availability.
Many regards
Jimmy Fallon - The Tonight Show

No way! No way was this real life.

I screamed before forwarding the email to my manager asking her to respond formally. Within the next 2 hours i had the phone call discussing me going on the show. I was not told exactly what it would include only being told it would be an interview with a few games which i was more than happy to participate in.

-2 week time skip-
I had just landed in New York. I got to my hotel room where i would be staying for the next week or so, i unpacked all of my clothes deciding to go shopping to get a new outfit for the show.

I was shopping for an hour or so before i found the most perfect outfit. I decided on a red sparkly dress with some small black heels with some silver accessories. It was really cute when all put together. I decided to go back to the hotel as tomorrow was the big day. I showered and got ready for bed, settling down watching a film.

The next day
Today was the big day, i cant believe how quickly it has come around. I started getting ready at 12pm as i had to be there for 3pm. I applied a light amount of makeup and curled my hair leaving it down. I threw on a leather jacket to go there in just in case i got chilly before or after.