4. In or Out

Today I had an interview with Jamie and Joseph over zoom. We knew we would be playing a game and getting to talk about the show.

After last week in the media you were sure one specific question would be asked. If me and Joe were dating. A picture of us walking holding hands walking around set had been leaked by fans.

At the time we were just joking around but have since both confessed we have feelings for each other but want to take it slow as both of our careers would only just taking off because of stranger things.

Joe and I had been sat on my couch just chilling, we had an hour before it was about to start so I decided to start getting ready.

I walked to my makeup room with Joe following closely behind me, I sat in my makeup chair whilst he took a seat on the chair beside me. "So what are we going to tell them if they ask us anything?" I asked curiously. "I mean I feel like something will be said because that picture is still very much out there, I just don't know how it will be approached" I continued letting out a sigh.

He placed a hand on my thigh rubbing it slightly. "We will just see how it's approached and answer accordingly love, don't worry about it! If we have to I'll do all the talking" he replied placing a kiss on my head, I looked up smiling at him. "Would you like me to set your room up with a drink and get your laptop ready?" He asked, I nodded giving him a small thank you.

We were both staying in my apartment for the interview but going into different rooms. We had about 5 minutes before it started so we hugged and separated into our selected rooms, he stayed in my spare bedroom whilst I stayed in my bedroom.

The interview started and the person interviewing us explained that him telling us the questions would be cut out, and what we were asked would be put on the screen.

We all nodded understanding how it would be done and then it began. "Hi I'm jamie, I play the role of Vecna" he said waving. "Hello I'm Joseph Quinn, I play Eddie Munson in stranger things" he said with a smile. "Hi I'm Y/N and I play Allie, Eddies love interest in the show" I said with a small wave.

Once introductions were done we started playing, it was a really fun game and easy to get the hang of.

"Okay first off is Metallica" I asked, "Metallica is in" Joseph replied with no hesitation. They both rambled for a minute or so about how they are cultural legends and how jamie had to swipe in. "Y/N, in or out?" Jamie asked, "in of course, absolute rock legends, no doubt about that" I replied giving a satisfied not as I answered.

Next we spoke about the grandfather clock which we all agreed to be in again, next we moved onto mandals. "Mandals" Joe said acting surprised "man sandals Jamie? I need some help, I'm confused by them" he said making both Jamie and I burst out laughing. Jamie then proceeds to go on a small rant wondering why they are gendered and decided they were out. "As much as I agree with Jamie like why should they be gendered... they are kinda hot" I said laughing shrugging my shoulders. "Oh Joe you have to get a pair now, Y/N/N thinks they're hot" Jamie said raising his eyebrows suggestively. We all laughed and moved on.

We answered a few more in and outs about bats, fireworks and D&D. Then we moved onto one of the final ones which was "cast relationships.

I looked down blushing knowing something like this was coming. "Y/N, Joe I'll let you both take this one" he stated letting out a laugh, "yeah cheers mate" Joe replied. "Well I guess in? I don't personally se a problem with them I mean Natalia and Charlie are a few years into their relationship and I absolutely love them together" I said trying to change the subject from myself and Joe.

"Yeah I agree with Y/N I think they are also in, I don't see a problem with them! I mean you can't really control your feelings, doesn't matter if they are cast or not" Joe said with a smile. Jamie rolled his eyes knowing we were trying to change the conversation completely. "I'm going to say in because I personally can see a few relationships happening because of the show whether they are already together now or working on it" he said knowing what he was doing"

"Could you elaborate Jamie?" The interviewer questioned. "I just think that the media only see selective parts of a relationship and take what they can from a picture or video when there could be a lot more behind it or absolutely nothing at all. I know a few cast members who have tried or are trying to make it work and the media know nothing about it." He rattled off in a tangent about it. I nodded agreeing.

"Can you give us any names?" He then pressed him. Joe interrupted him before Jamie could start talking, "I think I know where this is going, Y/N and I had a picture leaked last week of us holding hands and I know a lot of people are definitely curious about it, but we are friends who are exploring whether there is a potential there for the future but for now we are still just friends" he smiled hoping he would stop prying.

He clearly wasn't satisfied with the reply "Y/N any input on this?" He asked me, I smiled trying to stay calm. "Eh yeah we are just friends for now but who knows it could be more or we could just stay as friends." I smiled. My phone was next to my laptop and I saw it light up, I moved it slightly so I could see the notification.

It was a text message from Joe.

Joe:
Come into this room, we will give everyone to talk about. This guy won't stop until he gets something good.

I smiled at the message knowing he was right. "Excuse me, sorry I'll be back in 2 seconds I just need water" I replied starting up making my way to the room Joe was in making a pit stop at the fridge to grab us both a bottle of water.

I took a deep breath before I entered the room handing him a bottle of water with a smile, he looked up at me with the most adoring eyes and the brightest smile. He patted his knee for me to sit on, which I didn't hesitate to do.

The interviewer sat visibly shocked, Jamie just smirked at us knowing exactly why we had done it. "Well this is surprising, why didn't you both just do the interview together to start with?" He questioned.

I looked at Joe letting him answer putting my arm around his shoulder as he leaned a bit more into me. "We didn't want to give people more of a reason to assume more about our friendship or relationship, but after the question was brought up we knew it would have found it's way back into conversation again." He said not hesitating with his answer, I just nodded agreeing with him completely.

"Well you both look really good together, I hope whatever this is works out for you both!" We both smiled and thanked him.

He asked a couple more questions about the set and everyone we worked with and then the interview was over.

I let out a sigh of relief and turned to Joe and buried my head in his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him more. "We really just did that" I said with smile stroking the hairs at the back of his head. "Yeah we did, how are you feeling love?" He asked pulling away a bit, I pulled away to look into his eyes. "A lot better than I thought I would"

He nodded agreeing with me, it was definitely a weight lifted off both of our shoulders.

We sat in silence for a minute or so before Joe spoke up again. "How about we actually do this? Like me and you? I'll take you out on a proper date, then ask you to be my girlfriend. I really think we could work and be so amazing together" he listed this off with the biggest goofiest smile on his face.

"I would love that" I said, he slowly started leaning in to kiss me but I pulled away laughing. "Sir that's not very much asking me to go out on a date" I laughed "besides I don't kiss before the first date" I stated proud of myself.

He dipped his head with a stupid smug smile on his face. "Okay okay Y/N would you officially like to go on a date with me?" He asked. "Of course I would" I smiled leaning in to kiss him.

He kissed back immediately but pulled away laughing. "I thought you didn't kiss before the first date" he said our faces just inches apart. I smiled "I don't but you're an exception" i said leaning in to kiss him again.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and kissing. The next day we went on a date to the cutest Restraunt which was lit up with fairy lights making it really romantic.

At the end of the date Joe asked me to be his girlfriend, which of course I said yes to.
And from that moment onwards we were absolutely inseparable, knowing we were both it for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - I'm sorry if the ending was a bit rubbish, my brain stopped working towards the end of it! I may go back in a while and change it, but I hope you all enjoyed!