19. Get a room

A/N sort of 18+ it's a bit steamy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being in a relationship whilst on set had quite hard times. Long days and hours of filming, hardly seeing each other, not being able to spend much time together in or out of set. It was hard, but when we were together we made every moment count.

Joe and I had been dating since a month into filming. We met at the cast read, both got the role and rehearsed our lines together and just clicked from there. He truly became my best friend and boyfriend in one and when we were together we were really inseparable.

Today we were on set and hadn't seen each other all day apart from when he got a couple of seconds once he stopped filming.

I was getting ready to film my next scene with Natalia and Charlie. He over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind, "go and smash it baby" he said placing a small kiss on my cheek. I turned around still in his arms placing a small kiss on his lips. "Thank you love, how did yours go" I asked. "So good, Im going back to my trailer for a nap, join me when you're done if you can?" I nodded agreeing. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a hug to which he held me tighter.

"Okay Y/N ready?" The director asked, I nodded pulling away from Joe. "I'll come by when I'm done"

After an 2 hours we finally got done filming, seen as it was only a small scene it took a lot longer than we thought. I walked to Joe's trailer to see if he was still there which to my surprise he was. I climbed into the bed and wrapped my arms around his waist putting my head on his back. He woke up a little and grumbled a little "how was filming" I sighed a little. "Exhausting glad I've finished for the day now though" he turned around to face me wrapping his arms around me. "Do you want to stay and sleep? I have like 3 hours until I need to film again" I nodded cuddling closer to him. "Does this mean you won't be coming to my apartment tonight?" I asked "i can if you want me to I just wouldn't want to disturb you if you have an early morning tomorrow" I smiled "I wouldn't mind if I get to see your face again, these long days not seeing you are killing me" "me too but we don't have long left my love we will work through it" he pulled me closer before a silence fell amongst the room and we fell asleep together.

After 2 hours Joe's alarm woke us up so he could get into his outfit and wig to start filming. I rolled out of bed stretching, I wrapped my arms around him and he picked me up, carrying me out of the trailer. He walked me to my trailer so I could grab my things ready to leave.

I clung onto him like a koala. He held me up by my bum keeping me close to him as we stopped at my trailer. I pulled away slightly to connect our lips. As we were kissing we heard a door shut. "Eww get a room" we heard gaten shout. We pulled away laughing, "your just jealous it's not you" I replied still laughing. "Yeah yeah keep laughing I'll take your man in seconds Y/L/N watch your back" he walked off laughing causing us to laugh more.

Joe put me down and pecked my lips once more before going back to set. I grabbed my things and left the set driving back to my apartment. I instantly fell asleep knowing I would be able to wake up to Joe being there in the morning.

-2 week time skip-
Joe and I were currently making out on the couch in his trailer. I was straddling him with my hands tangled in his hair, while his hands roamed under my shirt. Our tongues fighting for dominance, ultimately his winning as always. He moved the kisses along my jaw to my neck almost immediately finding my sweet spot sucking and kissing it, nibbling every so often. His hands moved up my shirt, removing it. "Mhm you don't need this baby you look amazing" he said before moving back to my neck making his way down and onto my chest. He pulled me closer by my bum so I ground down onto him feeling him grow harder underneath me. He moved from my neck to my chest to my breasts leaving hickeys in places easy to cover up. He brought his lips back to mine, both of us growing needier by the minute. He moved his hands to my bra clasp undoing it and removing it. His hands moved all over my body, ending up needing my breasts. I let out a soft moan in his ear. The door opened "Hey man Charlie- OH MY GOD MY EYES, MY EYES".

Joe quickly pulled me to his chest covering me. "GATEN WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT" I screamed back at him. "OH MY GOD GET A ROOM I NEED JOE OH I THINK IM GOING TO BE SICK" he shouted back "WE ARE IN A ROOM LOSER YOU JUST BARGED IN" i screeched. "Okay okay everyone calm down, baby here's your top back" he said passing it to me. "What's up man?" He asked looking past me at Gaten. "I was just coming to see if you wanted to grab food whilst your not busy, but I see you are busy" I turned to face him, "food? I could grab food" I turned back to Joe. He nodded "we will come if you want just give us a seconds to sort ourselves out" he said with a laugh. Gaten nodded walking out of the trailer.

"I swear it's always gaten that catches us together" I laughed. "Literally, maybe we need locks or even signs on our trailer to keep him out" he joined in laughing.

We got ready and stepped out of the trailer to see Gaten stood with Charlie, Natalia, Millie, Noah and Finn. They all just laughed in our direction. "Grow up" I said chuckling. "Did you guys have fun getting interrupted?" Charlie asked with a smirk. "Would've been more fun if we weren't interrupted" I said looking in Gatens direction. "Hey don't look at me still a traumatised kid over here, maybe get a sign or something to indicate we shouldn't walk in if we don't want have the image of you both doing the deed engraved into our brains" he said holding his hands up in defence. "We actually wasn't doing the deed we was just getting to it before we were rudely interrupted" I rolled my eyes. "We actually we're talking about a sign or a lock, but maybe knocking next time will help too" Joe said patting his back.

Safe to say Gaten didn't go into any rooms without knocking ever again whilst on set.