18. Heads.. or tails?

Heads or tails. A juicy game that could make or break relationships. You get a most likely too, or who would question and flip a coin. Heads you show the person who your answer is about, tails you show everyone. Or if it was really that bad and you didn't want to say it, you had to take a shot.

We had all finished filming stranger things season 4, i had worked on the show for 3 seasons as Dustin's sister and it was easily the best thing I'd done in my life. We decided to have a cast party after it so that's what Maya and I were currently getting ready for.

"What are you wearing? I'm torn between a dress or pants and a shirt" I asked Maya, "I'm wearing jeans and a matching oversized denim jacket, keeping it basic" I nodded. "Ooo I might wear this white dress with my docs and my oversized leather jacket" Maya gasped as I shown her. "Abso-fucking-lutely you will look hot" I blushed giving a small 'thank you'.

We got ready applying our makeup, I kept it pretty basic just doing my base and putting on mascara and a nude lip. I curled the bottoms of my hair, putting it in a half up half down keeping parts of the front out to shape my face. I put my outfit and it all came together so much better than I planned.

Maya got dressed and we both took pictures together. I uploaded a few to Instagram, my favourite one was of us pulling a kissy face at each other. It was so cute. We got an Uber to Joe's apartment and got drinks and shots handed to us straight away. We spent the first hour or so making small talk. "Okay party people.. I'm bored let's play a game" Gaten shouted. "What game?" I asked, "I got this new one called heads or tails and I brought it with me so we could play" he then went on to explain the rules and we all sat in a circle on Joe's floor, grabbing drink bottles before we did.

"Okay who's going first" Noah asked, "Joe or Jamie they are new on set" Maya said laughing so we all agreed that we would start with Jamie and just go around in the circle.

Jamie read his card and made an 'o' shape with his mouth, "damn this game is juicy" he said laughing, he then pointed at Natalia and Charlie. He flipped a tail so I he had to show everyone. "Who could you see being the best parents" the card read. "They already have like 7 on set of course they would make good parents" Joe said rolling his eyes laughing with everyone else joining in.

Next was Millie, she got who's most likely to oversleep and miss a flight. She choose Noah because he done that.. a lot.

Next was Joseph. He read his card and shook his head laughing, "fuck okay Erm Y/N" I looked up at him lowkey not wanting to know the answer. He flipped a head so he stood up and walked over to me. He pushed my hair passed my ear and held the back of my neck and covered his mouth with his other hand so he could whisper what his card said without anyone else seeing. "Who is the best looking person of the opposite gender in the room" he said, pulling away. I knew my face was as red as a tomato so I just nodded along whispering a small 'thank you'. As soon as everyone seen my reaction they were curious but we didn't tell them.

Next was Maya, her card said "who would be the worst parent" she pointed at gaten, she rolled a head so whispered it to him. "Maya I'm extremely offended" he replied, we all asked what it was and he told us. "Okay I'm only saying that because you're young and I doubt your planning on having kids anytime soon" she said pointing her hands at him trying to make her point. "You don't know that" he laughed. "Are you planning on having children soon?" She asked getting argumentative. "No I'm still a baby myself" "there we go then loser" she laughed at him.

A few more rounds and it was my go. I read my card, 'who do you think would be best in bed'. "Oh fuck I just hope I get heads for this one." I gave myself a moment to think about it, after a second or so I pointed at Joseph. I flipped the coin thankfully it landed on heads. I stood up and walked over to him, as I crouched by him he turned his body to face me a bit more and placed an arm on my waist. I cupped my hands on the side of his face and I whispered what the card said. He looked shocked mumbling a 'really' I nodded. "I want to know more about why" I shrugged "maybe I'll tell you later" I said smiling standing up walking away trying to stay calm.