15. The hot best man (pt5)

Today was the dreaded day, the final day at this venue. The last day Joe and I would be together, for who knows how long. I honestly didn't want 2pm to roll around because then this dream weekend would be over.

I was lay with my back to Joe, he had an arm under my pillow and the other flung over my stomach keeping me held close. I moved a little bit to get a tad more comfortable. Joe placed a kiss on my bare shoulder, pulling me closer. I placed my arm on his keeping him as close as possible. "Good morning love" he said barely above a whisper. "Morning" I whispered back. "What's up with you, no good morning today?" He questioned. "Joe what's good about this morning?" I asked honestly, he let out a sigh knowing exactly what I was on about, giving me a little squeeze. "Everything, I never have to see you again" my head shot around to look at him, and he had a massive smug smile on his face. I slapped his chest lightly. "I swear I hate you" I said shaking my head, laying back down facing him this time. "You don't love, but I know what you mean, it's going to be a bit of a shit day leaving you but we will make it work. Plus I got to wake up next to you with crazy sex hair and morning breath so it can't be that bad" I rolled my eyes at him. "You can't just go 5 minutes without insulting me" "it's not an insult when it's really sexy, and your breath isn't bad, I was joking with that one" I smiled up at him letting silence fall amongst the room, just appreciating the last few hours I had with him.

We lay together in silence for a while just cuddling when my phone lit up on the side, I reached out of Joseph's grasp to grab it.

Liv:
What do you want for breakfast? We're going to order in?

I turned to face joe looking up at him. "What do you want for breakfast, liv and alex are ordering food in" he thought for a second. "Hmm you?" I blushed "no seriously" I replied a blush still prominently on my cheeks. "I mean I was being serious but maybe sausage on toast?" He said I nodded and messaged liv back.

Me:
2 sausage on toast please.

Liv:
Yeah okay, how are you both feeling today?

Me:
Well I'm sad & Joe's just insulting me today so I win really haha

Liv:
You shouldn't be sad, if I know Joe at all he will 100% make it work to see you. You don't have anything to worry about so stop your little brain from overthinking and get your butt down here for a coffee.

Me:
I sure hope so, we will be down soon.

"I promise I will make this work Y/N you can't doubt me with that" he said, I tilted my head to look at him. "When I say I've loved this weekend, meeting you and spending time with you I really mean it. I couldn't picture anyone in the world I'd rather be in this bed with" he said leaning his head down. "Me neither, I've loved every second I've spent with you" I placed my hand on his cheek pulling him closer to kiss him lightly. "Mhm we do need to get ready and go down though" I smiled placing one more kiss on his lips. I threw his top on and walked to my underwear drawer grabbing some and putting them on. "What clothes do you want I'll go and grab them for you" I smiled. "I have a Hoodie and matching shorts in my wardrobe, I need some underwear out of my drawer too" he said I left the room going to grab them.

As I was leaving Joe's room with his clothes I bumped into liv. "Well well well what do we have here miss Y/L/N" she said looking at the state of me, my hair a complete mess with Joe's shirt on. "It's not what it looks like" I instantly replied. "Are you sure about that" I nodded and walked back to my bedroom liv following close behind. I opened it to reveal Joe lay in bed naked but you could only see that he was topless, he gave a small wave to Liv. I turned back to her closing the door again. "See, not what it looks like" I laughed. "Y/N it's exactly what it looks like just in a different form" she burst out laughing. I couldn't reply so I just shook my head, "go and get ready stupid" she replied walking away. "And definitely fix that sex hair" she said leaving the corridor with a laugh, causing me to laugh.