6. Comic-Con

A/N when writing this I picture the reader to have anxiety so if you don't or can't relate I completely understand if you skip!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was finally the day. I was at Comic-Con. I absolutely loved conventions, I'd been to a few over the past few years, but this one was different. I had been asked to go as a special guest which was really overwhelming. Of course I had to agree.

Being on stranger things as Eddie's love interest meant both Joseph and I had done a lot of interviews together so both of us getting chosen to go to the convention together didn't come as a surprise to either of us.

During filming we developed a really close friendship and I trusted him with my whole life and told him absolutely everything. I definitely gained a new best friend from being on the show.

The convention started at 9am and we both got told we would be took from our hotel around 8:45 so we had to be ready by then. The hotel was linked to the convention center so we didn't need to rush too much.

I had started getting ready at 7:30 and had finished around 8:20. Not too long after finishing I went to the lobby of the hotel to meet with Joe, he pulled me into a welcoming hug. "Hey are you ready for today?" he asked knowing I get overwhelmed really easily with situations where lots of crowds would be involved. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be" I smiled up at him. "Atta girl, you will be amazing". I definitely knew I would be with someone so amazing by my side.

We got took to the convention starting off at our signing tables, we were sat next to each other.

A couple hours into the convention we had met hundreds of people it was so fun but now it was a photo opportunity time, at first I was doing solo ones and Joe would be joining me after 45 minutes for a duo one.

It was so fun being able to meet everyone and do loads of silly and cute poses, it was overall an amazing experience.

Joe joined me in the photo op, we had 5 minutes before we started so he brought me a bottle of water asking how it went which I instantly told him I had the absolute best time and that he would love it.

Once our photo op was done we went to the Q&A panel, it was a massive room and was full of people. That was definitely overwhelming, there was about 1000+ seats and every single one was taken.

Our interviewer walked on stage first and gave us a very welcoming introduction. "Hello everyone how are we all, are we all excited?" She said in a sing song voice, to which the crowd screamed really loudly. "First on stage we have the amazingly talented Joseph Quinn who played the very lovable role of Eddie Munson" she said and the crowd went absolutely crazy for him, a huge smile was plastered on my face seeing how happy he looked walking on stage.

"And next we have the beautiful and talented Y/N Y/L/N who played The super sweet Allie Cartwright, Eddie's love interest" she stated, the crowd was cheering really loud. I took a deep breathe before going on the stage giving her and Joe a hug then sitting down.

"Okay so how this will work is, I'm going to ask a few questions and then there are 2 question spots with microphones placed on the stairs and we will give it up to the crowd to ask you a few, is that okay with you guys" she smiled, I nodded and Joe said a little "yeah".

"Amazing okay so my first question is how was it working on stranger things?" She asked, Joe looked at me letting me go first. "Honestly it was amazing, everyone on set was so welcoming so it was easy to make friends and get to know everyone. It was easy working on set, everyone had so much patience especially with us two" I said pointing between Joe and I. "It's hard for us to be serious around each other so we constantly make each other laugh, messing our lines up but it's good that we were able to get it done" I turned to Joe so he could talk.