12. The hot best man (pt2)

Last night was a dream. It had to be. I woke up in my room recalling what had happened, absolutely not believing it at all. I mean why would I? My celebrity crush kissed me. How often can people say that? Probably 1% of the time, maybe even less.

It was the next morning so I decided to get ready for the day, today was a chill day while we sorted out a few last minute wedding things out, such as setting the 2 big rooms up where the ceremony and the party would be held and having a last minute try on of all the dresses.

I decided to throw some joggers on with a small vest top and some fluffy socks. I went down stairs and it was only Olivia down there. "Hey how're you this morning?" She asked. "I'm good, excited for a hectic chill day" I said with a chuckle. "I don't think that's how it works, isn't it either chill or hectic? I've never heard of them both in the same sentence before" she laughed. "Anyway I just wanted to apologize for not telling you Joe was here, I feel like I should've given you a pre warning" she said "honestly don't worry about it, the initial shock is over now" I smiled. She nodded "sooo" I looked over at her, she had a massive smile on her face "how was the walk to the shop" I looked down shaking my head smiling "it was okay we just walked and talked" I looked up at her she had a straight face "bullshit Y/N that smile was not a simple 'walk and talk'". Why did she have to know me so well.

"No it really was, I'm just surprised by how well we get along, we spoke about Eddie and just general chit chat" I smiled "we spoke again last night when everyone went to bed" this caught her attention making her nearly choke on thin air. "Y/N WHAT!! What happened?" She questioned "we just sat together talking, saying about how well we got on and Erm-" I paused "why are you hesitating did something happen?" She questioned I didn't reply just looked at her with a massive smile. "Yeah wel-" "good morning ladies" Alex smiled, followed by Joe close behind him giving a small wave.

He was wearing grey joggers and a fairly tight white shirt and socks. Alex went over to kiss Olivia and Joe stood opposite me and smiled and gave a small wave which I replied to with a small wave. "So are we all ready for today?" Alex asked clearly too excited for it being really early in the morning. "Let me get a coffee and I'll get back to you" Joe laughed, "does anyone else want a coffee" we all said different variations of yes.

Joe passed out all the coffee and I looked up at him and whispered a small 'thank you'. We all drank our drinks slowly getting joined by the rest of the girls and guys.

We all started on the big room where the party was going to be. Olivia shown us how she wanted the tables and chairs set up so that's how we spent the next 2 hours, we had a coffee break then carried on wanting to get it over with. We moved back on to set the ceremony room up, putting artificial flowers at the end of the benches and around the back of the alter.

It was around 4 o'clock and we were trying our dresses on. It was a gorgeous long ruby red dress that hugged in all the right places. As Olivia was getting into her dress there was a knock at the door. I opened it expecting it to be Alex but instead i was met with Joe. I only stuck my head out enough to speak to him. "Hi" I whispered "hi, Erm wow you look beautiful, we just wanted to see if you all wanted to go out to a restaurant around 15 minutes away, it's pretty fancy so we wanted to see if you all had a dress or something to wear? If not we can order in" he said with a smile, which of course I returned. "Girls do we all have a nice dress or something nice to wear to go to a Restaurant like 15 minutes from here?" I asked everyone said yes. I turned back around to talk to Joe "thank you, by the way, and yeah we will all go out" "okay perfect take your time there's no rush we're aiming to go for 6:30" he said giving a small wave walking away.

Once we all tried our dresses on we decided to go and get ready, we all got ready in livs room. I done a basic makeup look not to go over the top and curled my hair. I went to my room to change, I put on an emerald green knee length dress with some basic black heels and paired it with a black leather jacket just incase it was cold out.