13. The hot best man (pt3)

A/N this is like a 18+ kinda warning. I didn't write full smut as I'm not too confident with it yet & don't want to ruin this so I hope you can use your wildest imagination to finish this off! but just a pre-warning it does get heated so if your not comfortable, feel free to skip.. enjoyyyy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* "Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP!" I heard liv shouting. "PLEASE WAKE UP I NEED YOUR HELP" was she crying, I shot out of bed leaving Joe lay there and unlocked the door she ran into my arms crying. "WHAT HAS HAPPENED? LIV WHY ARE YOU CRYING ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY" she tried to calm down and talk but ultimately failed. "My makeup artist- I hired.. oh my god today is ruined.. she cancelled last minute" she said bursting into tears again.

She looked up at me and past my shoulder noticing Joe in the bed "omg I'm sorry I just need help, you're the only person I know who can do makeup well on other people, please I'll pay you anything I just I can't have my big day ruined" "no it's okay yeah of course I'll help, I don't have the right shades for everyone! I'll have to drive home and pick up my bigger makeup bag" I reassured her pulling her into a hug again "don't be upset I won't let anything ruin your big day" I said pulling away. "Go get a cup of coffee And relax a bit, I'll go and get my makeup bag from home". Living only an hour away made this easy and we would be able to get done with plenty of time to spare before the wedding.

"I owe you big time" she said wiping tears from her eyes she leaned past me to look at Joe "this" she said pointing at us both "it's cute but I need an explanation, but because you saved my ass I'll wait" I chuckled at her and Joe shook his head laughing. "Okay okay I'll talk later let me go and get my makeup" I smiled at her as she left the room.

"Well what explanation do we have for this then" Joe said with a massive smirk plastered on his face. "I'll think of something, are you busy? Do you want to come for a drive?" I asked, he got out of bed and walked over to me "yeah I'll come let me go grab some shoes" he said walking to the door. He turned around and placed a small kiss on my lips "I wanted to do that last night but you fell asleep" he said as he left the room, I didn't reply I just felt my face turning a deep shade of red.

Joe and I left to go and grab my makeup, we ended up back at the venue around 8:30 it took us just over an hour or so to get there and back.

I started doing the makeup of all the girls keeping it basic with a light Smokey eye and a glossy nude lip. Thankfully the hairdresser didn't back out last minute, we were rotating all of the girls putting their hair half up half down with beautiful loose curls and some diamond grips in their hair.

I finally got round to doing livs makeup it was quiet at first to get her started off, when I moved on to her eyes I knew exactly what was to come. "So miss Y/L/N what was that this morning" she said with a questioning tone. "If I said nothing you wouldn't believe me so we literally lay in bed talking where it was warm and fell asleep together, that's all" I replied honestly. "No more kissing?" She questioned. "Oh that was this morning" I laughed "WHAT!!" She exclaimed, "why when did you- what tell me.. tell me everything" I nodded trying not to blush at the recall of the memory from this morning. "After you left he was leaving to grab his shoes, turned round and kissed me, he said he wanted to do it last night but I fell asleep, that's all" I said as if it was nothing.

"Y/N I'm not sure how many people have been in your situation with their celebrity crushes but you are way too lucky for your own good" she laughed "I know don't jinx it, I don't want nothing bad to happen."

We all finished getting ready, and got a ton of pictures taken in the garden on the opposite side of the building to where the groom was so he had no chance of seeing her. The pictures turned out beautiful, everything about the day so far has been beautiful obviously except for the MUA cancelling last minute.