24. The bloke from the bar. (Pt3)

A/n 18+ warning!!! this is my first time writing smut so I hope you enjoy..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months into staying with Joe and it couldn't be more perfect. We were getting along ridiculously well. We were doing all couple-y things despite not being a couple and I truly couldn't be happier.

Today I was meeting up with my sister after not seeing her for a long time. We were going out for a couple hours to get food and go shopping. I was currently getting ready deciding what to wear. As I pulled outfits out I shown them to Joe who was lay on the bed helping me decide. I shown 2 final outfits one was a dress with docs and a varsity jacket and the other was jeans with trainers a basic white top and the same varsity jacket. We both decided with the jeans saying we think it will go better. It definitely was the right choice.

I started to straighten my hair and finish off my makeup keeping it basic. I was finally ready to leave. I grabbed my bag saying bye to Joe. Before I could leave the door he pulled me back into his arms planting a small kiss on my lips. "Have fun love" he smiled placing one more small kiss on my lips. "Thank you I'll see you later" I smiled up at him just before leaving.

First my sister and I grabbed a coffee and had a catch up then done a bit of shopping then sat down for lunch. "So how's it going with Joe, you are still staying with him right?" she asked, I nodded. "It's perfect he's perfect. Given the circumstances we met under I honestly think the way this is going is unbelievable" I smiled. "Well you truly seem a lot happier in the past couple of months than you have in a long time and that's all that matters to me" she said with a genuine smile.

We made more small chit chat before going  shopping again. I ended up buying some more clothes, makeup and jewelry. I bought Joe a new chain just as a small thank you for everything over the last couple of months. We both went our separate ways and I text Joe telling him I would be back soon.

As I got back to the apartment it was pretty dark with a dim light from candles. I put my bags down close to the front door walking more into the living room, I saw a bunch of sunflowers on the table. I laughed a little at the fact Joe remembered those being my favorite flower rather than a typical rose. I picked them up to smell them. I jumped a little feeling arms snake around my waist. I turned in his arms to face him, placing the flowers back down. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "What's all this then" I asked smiling up at him. "I just felt like you deserved something special also I wanted to talk to you, well ask you something" he said. I nodded for him to continue mumbling a small 'thank you'.

"I know we've only known each other for 2 months but I truly think they have been perfect, and I would have asked you this within the first week but we both agreed to take this slow" he paused smiling at me. "Y/N I've loved every second of being with you, I've hated seeing you be upset but I love being able to make you smile after it. I truly have fell hard for you and I hope it's reciprocated" he looked down smiling like an idiot which caused me to do the same. I nodded, "so I wanted to know, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, I nodded placing a kiss on his lips. "You're so amazing, it would be an honor" I smiled pulling his lips back down to mine.

As we were kissing he tapped the back of my thighs as an indication for me to hop up which I gladly did. He walked over with me in his arms to the bedroom kicking the door shut. He walked me over to the bed laying me down hovering over me connecting our lips again. It was heavier and more needy this time, he licked my lips wanting more which I happily let happen. He held me impossibly close while our tongues roamed each other's mouths.

He moved his lips along my jaw to my neck, kissing, sucking and nibbling earning a small breathy moan to escape my lips. He removed my jacket in the process throwing it somewhere in the room. He moved his lips back to mine hungrier for each other both of us getting pretty breathless. He placed his hands under my top running them over every curve in my body trying to touch everywhere he could. He pulled away a little removing my top his eyes scanning every aspect of my body. "So fucking pretty" he whispered as he lowered himself back onto me connecting our lips again.

I pushed him down a little so could get on top of him, before I did I kicked off my socks and shoes, removing my pants so I was just in my underwear. I climbed on top of him his eyes roaming all over my body, he brought his hand to my cheek pulling me to connect our lips again. As I was straddling his hips I ground down onto him feeling him become harder, I moved from his lips to his neck whilst still grinding down onto him. "God your driving me crazy" he whimpered out pretty breathlessly.

"Your wearing too many clothes" I said with a giggle lifting off him as he started to remove them all. I slid under the covers of his bed, lifting them up for him to join me when he he was undressed just down to his boxers. He climbed on top of me placing small kisses onto my lips. "It was a good idea to get under the covers it's pretty cold out there" he said with a laugh referring to the room. "Absolutely freezing" I replied laughing. I propped myself up on one of my elbows to connect our lips again, as he was on top I ground up onto him so our hips met again needing some friction between us.

Feeling that he was hard from grinding up to him I slipped my hand between us palming him through his underwear. He moaned into the kiss, I slid my hand into his boxers grabbing onto his member lightly pumping him, his moans became more frequent. He held my hand stopping me from my actions. "Baby if you don't stop I'll cum too early" he said honestly. He connected our lips again removing the rest of our underwear.

He propped himself to the side of me once our clothes were gone he trailed his hands down my body, feeling every part of my body, finally reaching down to the place I needed him the most. He slowly pushed two fingers inside of me filling me with so much pleasure. A small breathy moan escaped my lips as he started moving them in and out at a quicker pace. "So wet for me Y/N" he stated. I couldn't reply but my moan was enough of a reply to satisfy him. He picked up his pace pumping his fingers in and out at a sickening pace, It was euphoric. My moans were getting louder completely filling the room. I was about to cum when I pulled Joe's hand away. "I need you in me so bad" I moaned to him breathless.

He nodded almost instantly positioning himself between my legs. He placed himself at my entrance asking if I was sure, I nodded feeling him push inside me filling me up completely. Joe stayed still for a couple of seconds letting me adjust to his size, before he slowly started to thrust in and out.

He kept his body close to mine with his head in my neck, I threw mine back because of the intense pleasure. Both of our moans filling the room. He picked up his pace hitting my g spot with every single thrust. "I'm so close Joe" i whimpered while digging my nails into his back. "Come for me sweetheart" he moaned into my neck. His movements slightly slowing down but not too much to lose the pleasure, indicating he was just as close as I was. After a couple more thrusts we both came, Joe slowed down his movement until he completely stopped.

He lay with his head in my neck, still inside of me. I held him close while we both tried to catch our breaths. "Fuck that was amazing" I said kissing his head. "Mhm it was" he said lifting his head to place a small kiss on my lips. "Definitely worth the wait" he smiled as he pulled out of my grasp, pulling completely out of me, I nodded agreeing. He stood up and walked to the bathroom to grab a wash cloth cleaning up the mess between my legs. I whimpered as he done it feeling sensitive there. Once he was done we both went to the toilet and climbed back into bed.

He pulled me close and not too long later we ended up falling asleep. The next morning rolled around and I woke up to an empty bed. I turned to look around the room not seeing Joe I threw on a shirt and walked to the kitchen. As I got there I seen Joe making breakfast and coffee. "Morning" I smiled standing Opposite him. "Good morning, sleep well?" He asked to which I replied with a nod. "I made pancakes and coffee are you okay with that?" "Joe that's absolutely perfect" I smiled at him.

We spent the rest of the day on his couch cuddling watching films and napping together. Everything about him and this situation was perfect.

After a couple months I didn't end up moving out in fact I grabbed the rest of my things from my own apartment and moved them into Joe's. I went back to work at my job feeling happy enough to go back. I got to meet his family and he met mine. My family loved him telling us how amazing and well suited we looked, all saying they loved seeing me happy again.

It was true this was the happiest I had been in a long time feeling like life was falling into place with the most beautiful people around me.