25. Over

It was the final day of filming stranger things season 4. We had been working on this season for 2 years, it was long but beyond worth it.

I loved working on set being able to spend the days in and out with my best friends and boyfriend. I had been dating Joseph now for 7 months. We got together after a cast party but both fell for each other not too long after meeting for the cast read. There hasn't been a day we have been apart since.

I had literally a one line scene to film with Joe Keery and Natalia Dyer until my day was over. We managed to get it done pretty quickly, so I was able to go and get my makeup and wig removed and leave pretty early. As I was getting my wig removed my phone lit up with a message.

Joe:
Come to my trailer?

I didn't reply just walked there once I was done. The text was a bit blunt but I didn't think much of it, everyone's stress was high because we were so close to finishing and we all just wanted it done.

Oh how I was so wrong about that.

I walked to Joe's trailer after I grabbed my bags and keys ready to leave. I knocked on the door, entering after I heard a muffled 'come in'. Joe was sat on the couch of his trailer looking stressed.

"What's up love" I asked sitting close to him.

"I think we should break up" he said pretty quietly. "What" that was the only word that could leave my mouth.

"I think we should break up, I don't think the distance will be good and the fact we're both going to be busy with promo and interviews-" he carried on talking but everything just turned to a blur and I was completely stuck in my own mind with his muffled talking as a background noise.

I only snapped out when he placed his hand on my arm. I slowly stood up and removed my arm from his grasp. No words could leave my mouth so I simply walked to the door and didn't look back.

As I was walking I felt an arm grasp my hand, thinking it was joe I turned around. Maybe he regretted it, maybe he would take it back, maybe just maybe this wasn't even real at all. I was wrong. I turned my gaze to who grabbed my arm to be met with Finn.

"Hey I just wanted to say bye before you left, it's been great filming with you" he said pulling me into a hug. "Yeah you too it's been a good season" I said fighting back tears. "Are you going the cast party tomorrow" I nodded. "I'm sorry Finn I really have to go but I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked pulling him into a hug. "See you" he replied simply before I walked off to my car.

Tears had been threatening to come the whole time I drove home but didn't spill until I entered my apartment. It felt like I didn't stop as soon as I started.

That night I fell asleep crying, waking up hoping it was a dream but I was quickly slapped with the reality that it wasn't a dream.

Tonight was the cast party. I knew I had no intention of going so I just stayed in bed moping around all day, crying when I needed too.

The night rolled around and my phone received a few texts asking where I was. I simply rolled over in bed ignoring them.

That's how I spent the next few weeks, ignoring everyone. I cancelled all interviews for the next 2 months pushing them back to a later date. I stopped texting my friends. I very rarely text my family, I had told them what happened but told them I didn't want to talk about it further. I quite literally isolated myself.

-Joe's POV-
Regret. That's all that was roaming around my mind. I hadn't spoke to Y/N in close to a month now. I also heard she hadn't spoke to anyone else. Her social media being completely dead, no new posts, no supporting other peoples posts which was not like her at all. She didn't even go the final cast party after finishing.