Invasion

Your school day after that weekend seemed longer than usual. That moment from the crime scene on Saturday kept lingering in your mind after that, and even though you're usually a very patient person (most people at your school would say you have infinite patience), this particular thing was ticking you off just a little bit.

Thoughts about that morning plagued your mind all weekend. And all day today you were drowning in questions completely unrelated to that of any school subject.

Who were those two? What business did they have with the police force but yet stood so far away? If they weren't with the police force, why were they there? What was so important that that white haired boy had to interrupt her? And why did they run off with that tall white haired guy right as you were questioning them?

It wasn't normal of you to be stuck or pondering on one single topic, typically speeding through every other topic you'd learn on occasion and go about your business.

Walking off school campus, you pull out your earbuds and begin listening to music to help you relax. The wind blew past your hair and right into your eyes, causing them to water.

You huffed before wiping them off. Looking off to the side, you notice some..puddle..sitting in an alley?

Frowning, you turn your body to face it and walk over in curiosity, being careful not to come too close.

The closer you got, the bubblier and the more aggressive it looked. The sounds it was making were audible enough for anyone within a couple yard distance to hear but quiet enough that someone across the street couldn't hear it.

It was a dark purple color that had just a small glow to it. One bubble popped too harshly and some residue landed on your leg. You hissed at the contact and backed away quickly.

It sounded like it was mumbling something, but you couldn't make out what. Was it in a different language? Or was it not mumbling anything at all? You didn't care, you just wanted to get out of there.

Before you could begin to run off, the puddle reached out and grabbed you by the ankle. You turned around with a scowl. "The hell..?!" You grumbled before being dragged into it with a scream.

You were floating. It felt like nothing was surrounding you. Even though the residue was flowing all around your body, you couldn't feel it. Like it's not even there.

But finally, before you opened your eyes- no- you opened them when you felt the shocking, blinding pain in your chest. You looked down to see the residue had made a spike and stuck it right through your chest. You felt a rush of..you don't know what..

Suddenly it pulled you back to reality. You were lying on the ground, clothes dirtied up from the weathering on the ground. You looked down to your chest again and didn't see a whole of any kind. Your uniform was as normal as when you first walked over here, minus the stains.

You stood back up and held your now dizzy head, then grabbed your bag and began walking home.

On the way there, you nonchalantly checked your entire body for anything abnormal about it, and found nothing. Like nothing happened. Had you passed out suddenly and all that was a dream? No, it definitely was real. You heard a voice in your head that certainly was not your own.

"Did I hurt you in any way?"The voice asked. You widened your eyes and turned around, but no one was there. "I'm in your head, genius." It continued, it's voice seeming a little irritated at your absentmindedness. You rolled your eyes before continuing your walk.

"Well, I don't see any wounds on me. So I guess not..who are you anyways? And what did you do?" You questioned with a frown. " I am known as Ryo. What I did is nothing particularly..bad. Well, really that depends on how you take it. But what I did is I took your body into my mind and injected myself into you. So now I'm living inside you. "

"You... injected yourself into me?" You questioned, trying not to laugh. " Ok- I know that sounds a little...wrong, but it's true. That thing you felt in your chest? That was me going into your body and making myself at home. " It explained rather in lesser detail than you expected. You nodded slowly. "Ok...so why me?"

" Because you chose to walk down that alleyway. "

"I get that but why did you have to do it like that? You couldn't just pop out and say 'hey, I'm gonna be living in your body, is that ok?' and then go about your business?" You shot back. The voice groaned dramatically. " I didn't think humans were accustomed to seeing a purple human shaped glob walking up to them and asking that question." You chuckled at it's response.

"Whatever, now I'm living in your body until you die. You're welcome." It continued. "Wait, until I die?"

" Yep. And if you're wondering, whatever you feel won't affect me. So if you get sick or injured, I'll be completely fine. "

"Wow, what a great glob."

" Hey! This glob may save your life one day! "

"What makes you think I'd be in any danger?"

"The fact you're father is in the police force."

"How do you even know that?! We literally just met!"

"Once I'm injected into one's body, I can access all their memories."

" 'Access all their memories' You sound like a computer."

" You know very well I'm not. "

"Whatever." You groaned and turned the corner that led you straight to your house.

"Wait, don't go in there." Ryo warned, making you lift a brow. You lifted a brow after you put your hand on the doorknob. "Why not? It's my house." You grunted before opening the door.

You opened the door to find your parents sitting at a table in the dining room with a familiar tall white haired man...

It's that white haired guy from Saturday!

"Who's the white haired guy from Saturday?"

You ignored Ryo's question and turned to the kitchen to grab something out of the fridge. Your mother heard the fridge open, and she turned to you.

"Oh hello, Y/n! Your father and I were just having a lovely talk with one of your teachers, Mr. Gojo!" Your mother chirped. You looked past her and at the white haired man sitting at the table. You narrowed your eyes before you closed the fridge and walked past the dining room.

"Wha- Y/n! Come back!" Your mother yelped as you slugged up the stairs.

"Y/n! Your teacher's downstairs, he probably wants to talk to you!" Your mother whisper yelled as she opened your door. You groaned and set your stuff down on your bed. "Why are your clothes dirty?" She asked, finally observing your tattered outfit, which had stains from the dirty ground.

"I tripped." You answered bluntly, which was obviously a white lie. Your mother frowned. "Anyways, Mr. Gojo probably wants to talk to you! So why don't you just settle down and go talk with him." She suggested. You quietly groaned before trudging back downstairs and into the dining room, where he was sitting.

"Ah, hello Y/n. May I have a word with you outside?" He asked, standing up. You rolled your eyes and nodded curtly before heading towards the door.

Once you and him were outside, he immediately looked at you.

"So I see you were onto my student this weekend huh?" He asked. "Damn, well he got straight to the point." Ryo commented. You nodded slowly in response to Gojo's question.

"I guess I did. Wait, your student?" You questioned, frowning. "Yep. That girl you were talking to? That was my student. Now it's my turn to ask questions," He began.

"Why the hell do you have a special grade cursed spirit in your body?"