Silica

"Y/n-chan, could you c'mere, please?" Yuta asked as he saw you walking around the hallways. You looked at him and lifted a brow before walking over to him.

"What is it?" You asked as you reached him. He sighed, "To get into the supply closet, I need an ID and I can't find mine. Could you use yours please?" He asked. You scratched the back of your head gently. "I seem to not have mine either. After that afternoon practice a few months ago, I noticed that I didn't have my ID anymore." You stated. He frowned slightly.

"I might have to ask Gojo if he knows where they are. They probably got blown to smithereens when that curse attacked us, though." You said before turning around and began looking for Gojo who was right behind the two of you.

"HEYYYY!! I was just lookin' for ya, Y/n!"

"Why were you looking for me? And I was just about to go look for you, too."

"Really? What for?"

"A few months ago during that first afternoon practice, Maki asked me and Yuta to see our ID's and while she was looking at them, a curse attacked us and I'm guessing our ID's got blown to smithereens when that happened."

"Ohhhhh...so you were gonna ask if I knew where they were?"

"Yup."

He nodded his head before resting his chin between his index finger and thumb. "To be honest," Gojo started.

"I have no idea where they are!" He chirped with a grin. You and Yuta both looked at him with deadpanned expressions. You shook your head before brushing past him.

"Wait, where ya goin?!"

"To class where I'm supposed to be!"

-

-

-

Meanwhile, Maki Panda and Toge were sitting out in the field with a flower in Panda's paw.

"What're we doing again?" She asked as she sat down criss cross. "We're picking flower petals!"

"Why?"

"We're seeing if Y/n likes you or not!" Panda chirped before plucking off the first one. "She hates you," He said first before plucking off another one. "She ties the knot." He said, repeating the process with 6 more petals.

"Can you seriously not say 'she hates you?' Plus, I thought it was they love me, they love me not."

"I'm just doing a different one because we don't actually know if Y/n just likes you or if she loooooves you." He said before plucking off the next one, "She ties the knot." He repeated. Maki rolled her eyes with a groan.

"Who said we would tie the knot?"

"It's just me saying that, you two probably won't get married at all." Panda replied before plucking off another petal.

"And how does this prove that she likes me?"

"Just trust me! I know Y/n, she'll tell you if she does."

"So much for that, she's barely told me anything since she's been avoiding me these past few weeks!" Maki grumbled in response. Panda looked up from that flower. "What about that time you and her got into a small argument the other day?" He asked. She lifted an eyebrow, "That collision was just on coincidence."

"She hates you, she ties the knot. She hates you, she ties the knot." Panda kept on saying before Maki groaned one more time. "This is stupid. You're right, if she does like me, she'll tell me. There's no need to pick flower petals to determine if she does or not." She said before getting up and walking off to the building. Panda and Toge turned to her.

"You said it yourself, she's been avoiding you for weeks. What makes you think she'll tell you she likes you as soon as she sees you again?" Panda pressed. Maki frowned, "She won't. I know, she's up front but properly takes the time to build that up." She said before continuing her walk.

-

-

-

"Huh? So you're confused on if you like this girl or not?"

Shami, the girl from that group those few months ago, asked you. You nodded your head while leaning back in your chair. She stroked her chin for a few seconds.

"Heyy, Y/n's a girl kisser!"

"Shut up, Shami."

Shami giggled before calming down. "Have you found yourself thinking about her a lot lately?" She asked. You tilted your head towards her from the edge of the chair. "Kinda. I've been thinking on if I like her, but not necessarily Maki-san herself." You answered. Shami chuckled in response.

"That means you've been thinking about her, genius." She replied. You frowned slightly before sitting up in your chair. "Honestly, if you're asking yourself if her feelings for you are valid, they probably are. And you probably have mutual ones." It was her turn to lean back and slouch in her chair.

"But I don't know." She added, waving her hand around. "Romance was always a topic that was taught a lot at my old school, but I never really paid attention to it."

"I'm just wondering if after almost a month of me not talking to her, if she still likes me."

"So you're worried that her feelings for you might disappear?"

"Not worrying, just wondering."

"Mentioning the fact that it's been nearly a month of silence means you're worried. You definitely like her." Shami chuckled. You rolled your eyes and sat back, folding your arms as a heat spread across your cheeks. "I'm not sure if someone else gets to decide that." You mumbled under your breath.

Shami sighed, "Look, you've been asking yourself if you like her for close to a month, you probably do. And if you've mentioned that you've avoided her for that time period and are wondering if she still likes you, that means you have feelings." She concluded. You shook your head slightly in response.

"Damn, I know basically everything but I don't know this?" You questioned, leaning back.

Your question from earlier was quite valid, did Maki still like you? You thought that she probably didn't, from how long you've been silent.

Ultimately, you concluded that after such a long while of silence, she probably didn't like you anymore (you were painfully wrong), and you finally got up from your spot to head over to your room to go read.

But on your way out, you opened the door and saw Maki wandering around the hallway.

"Well, aren't you a stalker?" You joked nonchalantly. She turned to you with a frown.

"So you're just gonna act like we have been talking this whole time?" She grumbled. You huffed before scratching your head, "I'm sorry for avoiding you for that long." You said sheepishly. She lifted a brow and crossed her arms.

"Do you ever think, 'Oh, Maki must be worried that I might not ever want to talk to her. Let me go check on her.'??" She questioned starkly. You let your head drop, "I did think that. But I couldn't go because I didn't want to make a scene." You admitted. Yes, you did want to see her. But you'd never let yourself admit that to anybody. Not even Ryo.

"Tch. Don't even bother coming to ask me to train. Ask Panda. I'm done with your bullshit." She grunted, walking off to the opposite direction you were going. You widened your eyes as you slightly frowned, shooting your head towards her as she was about to turn the corner.

And that, was the moment you realized your feelings.