Lithium

"It's been a long time, Sukuna."

Your eyes widened with shock. You knew that Ryo was old as hell, but you never knew that he and Sukuna knew each other.

"Oh... Ryo... you're here. Anyways, what a wonderful era to be in! Women and children crawling around like bugs! Just fantastic! It'll be a massacre! AHAHAHHAHAHAAGDAG-"

"Just what do you think you're doing? Give me my body back." Itadori demanded. You lifted a brow at his action.

"How are you able to move..?" Sukuna asked. It was as if the left side was Sukuna and the right side was Itadori.

"I mean, it is my body." Itadori answered. You sped over to Megumi after he motioned for you to 'c'mere.'

"Jujutsu regulations demand that he be executed right here right now, but.." You trailed off. Megumi turned to you with a shocked frown. "What do you mean 'but'?! He's a curse!" He hissed. You shook your head and sighed. "I know that, but since he's able to control his body while Sukuna's still out, he could be a potential vessel!"

"A vessel? Y/n, you do know that he'll be executed either way, right?"

"Yeah, but what if we can find all 20 fingers and give them to Itadori? Then, the higher ups can execute him all they want. I barely know this kid, but I'm more than willing to fight the higher ups if it means that his execution can be suspended." You said quietly before turning back to Itadori- or Sukuna, you couldn't tell the difference.

Megumi sighed loudly before raising his arms up. "Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, you are now to be exorcised as a curse!"

"Megumi Fushiguro, what are you doing?! I just said we can use him as a vessel!" You hissed, standing in front of him. He frowned and tried his best to ignore you.

"Wait, I'm fine! Really! More importantly, you guys got beat up real bad! Let's get you guys to a hospital!" Itadori shouted before putting his arms up.

"It doesn't matter if you think you're fine, eating that finger made you a curse," Megumi started. "We can't risk him losing control of Sukuna!"

"If he doesn't do it, then who else?! There might not be another chance like this!"

"Have you forgotten?! All curses need to be exorcised!"

"For the last fucking time, Megumi! He's reliable as a vessel for Sukuna! Since he's eaten one finger already, what's the other 19?! After that, we can execute him!"

Megumi huffed before looking at Itadori. He hesitated for a few seconds before letting his arms fall.

"What's this?" You heard a voice ask. You turned around to find Gojo standing off to the side.

"Gojo? Why're you here?!"

"Yooo! I wasn't plannin' on comin! But here I am, Gojo Satoru in the flesh! You two are pretty roughed up, gotta show this to the other second years. Sayy cheese!" Gojo took out his phone and took plenty of pictures of you and Megumi. You and him both had the same expression, annoyed.

"Hahahaahaha! Anyways, the higher ups wouldn't shut up about a missing special grade cursed object. So I stopped by to go sightseeing!" Gojo chirped. "So, did you guys find it?"

"About that.." You started before looking at Itadori.

"I ate it."

Gojo stared for a few seconds and blinked under his mask. "For real?"

"For real." The three of you said in unison. "Damn. You really did eat it. That's hilarious!" Gojo said while getting up close to Itadori.

"Anything off with your body?" Gojo asked as if someone eating Ryomen Sukuna's finger was an everyday thing.