A Privilege Not Earned

"So...who's this Y/n again?" A blonde woman asked, standing in a room full of doors, and her standing in the middle of it.

"A special grade, like you. She's wanted for instigating the incident going on in Shibuya, along with Gojo Satoru and Masamichi Yaga."

The blonde woman nodded and rested her hand on her hip, tapping it with her finger. "Ya want me to execute her?"

"Only if need be, just arrest her for now." The old voice said behind one of the many doors. She nodded again. "You know why I chose you, right, Tsukumo?"

"Yeah, with your lame ass excuse 'Okkotsu's overseas.' " She mocked with a sigh. The voice grunted. Then, the woman's eyebrow lifted. "Wait, I think I've heard of her. A Tokyo Jujutsu Tech second year, right? She participated in the exchange event, I think. I heard some talk about her completely annihilating the kids from Kyoto. I thought it was all bullshit!"

"I'm afraid it's true. Now, you know your task. Find and arrest special grade sorcerer Y/n L/n for instigating the Shibuya incident."

...

...

...

You thought it was a little late at night for the promotion to be going on. You had to argue with Yachi to let you go out and be there for Maki's promotion, along with the others. He agreed only if he went with you, so here the two of you are, standing on some bridge.

"Did you see the veil get set up?" Yachi asked as he was pacing back towards you. You nodded and looked up at the dome up top. "Yeah. It's too bad we don't have any information on it, though." You sighed. The Soul Piercer was sitting on your belt, and you were ready to whip it out and slice anything coming your way. Over the past few weeks, you've improved tremendously with the Force Technique, as well as your other technique, which you decided to name 'Prodigy.'

"There were multiple veils set up, actually." Yachi frowned. You turned and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Realy?"

"Yeah. 4, I think." He replied. You nodded with a faint hum, "That's interesting." You wondered where Maki was in all of this. You heard that 100 civilians had died already tonight. It made you anxious, worried that it could've been one of your friends.

"Have you heard anything about Gojo?" You asked. Yachi shook his head. "No, but he is here. Somewhere in the middle of all this." He answered. You nodded again.

"Remember that mission when we went to go see your father's body?" Ryo asked. You hummed in response. "Anddd remember when I told you to not get anyone else involved with it other than Yuji, Gojo, yourself, Yachi and Urosaki?"

What about it?

"Well...don't get mad, but I think this whole veil situation may have something to do with it. Just a thought."

You lifted your eyebrows and wrenched your eyes wider. Wait, why would this involve Gojo?

"Because he's the strongest. Do you remember what happened last year, with Geto?"

Duh.

"Well, he was originally there for Rika's power. Why do you think that is?"

You shrugged your shoulders before frowning. But how does this have anything to do with Suguru Geto?

"It could be one of his minions doing it." He answered. A lightbulb went off over your head.

"Yachi, we need to get closer inside." You suggested walking closer to him. He looked at you with a confused expression. "Why?"