Homerun

You woke up again in the comfort of your own bed, this time to more hushed voices echoing throughout the room.

You looked over to find Maki, Panda and Toge tiptoeing around your room with a box of donuts and several cans of red bulls in their hands, arguing about the poor choice of food.

"Who cares? Y/n likes this stuff anyways, so why does it matter?!" Panda whispered before he glanced over and noticed you sitting up against the bed frame. "Now what's all this?"

Panda and Toge pointed fingers at Maki. "It was her idea."

"HUH?!"

You let out a chuckle while Maki started beating the daylights out of Panda and Toge. By the time she was done, you were already sitting up on the edge of your bed.

"Are you sure you should be getting up? Shoko just put in your stitches just the other day." Maki questioned rather roughly, quickly sitting down next to you. You nodded before looking at Panda and Toge.

"Yo! You're up!" Panda chirped, sitting criss cross on your floor. You nodded with a hum. The three of you sat in silence for a few more moments.

"Uhh..we brought you your favorite snack! Donuts with red bull!" Panda held up the box while Toge held a few cans. You chuckled before Maki smacked the box from Panda's paws. "Hey!"

"She shouldn't even be eating that! She literally just woke up, give her a little while!"

"You'd be eating the same thing if it were you!"

You looked at her. "He does have a point." You commented before Maki turned to you with a look of betrayal on her face. At that very moment, your mood dimmed once you remembered that you'd be leaving her soon..

"What?! Why're you against me here?!"

"She's always been against you, since day one!"

"I know that! But she's my girlfriend for crying out loud!"

You smiled, knowing she's finally confident in saying your label.

You wanted to tell them that you were going on that long term mission, you really wanted to. But you also didn't want to ruin the mood. You weren't even sure the exchange event was still going on.

"Hey, guys, is the exchange event still going? Or did it end on the first day?" You finally asked, pulling their attention. Panda tapped his chin. "Yeah..they're keeping it going once everyone recovers. Only people we're waiting on right now are you and Megumi." Panda answered before holding a thumbs up. You nodded slightly. "Ah, sorry that you have to wait on me."

"It's no problem! I'd rather you take forever than get started on it right away, this year was horrific !" Panda commented before tipping open the box and pulling out a donut, eating it in one bite. You chuckled at him before your hand moved on its own to grab Maki's.

She looked down before she started blushing. "Tch..at least tell me before you do that." Maki mumbled under her breath, her blush spreading even more. You hummed before the both of you looked away.

" ...Oh, for crying out loud. You two are dating! Why are you acting embarrassed at the affection?"

Everyone turned their attention towards you at Ryo's comment.

"Ryo's got a point, there."

"Tuna mayo."

You both rolled your eyes and continued sitting there.

.

.

.

.