Orion

After helping Maki with her math homework, which was literal hell (Ryo suggested that it may be the start of World War 3), your training with Maki got a lot harder. But, the suffering paid off and you finally managed to get her on the ground.

Maki grunted as her back landed on the ground, leaving you pressing your foot to her stomach and leaning down to where your faces were inches apart.

"I win." You said with a smirk. She smirked back before rolling her eyes and flipping you over, so now she's hovering over you.

"Damn. Didn't last as long as I thought it would." You admit with a grin. She chuckled with you. "What didn't last long?" She questioned, placing both her hands on the ground next to either side of your head. You narrowed your eyes before humming and smirking just a little more. "Not telling you." You said in a teasing tone.

"...Anyways, you think you can use a sword pretty good now?" She changed the topic. Still smirking, "I think I might be better than you." You hummed. She chuckled at your confidence. "You can only hope." She replied with a smirk. Both your faces were still inches away, and you could already feel her cheeks beginning to heat up.

"Your face looks like a tomato." She commented. You raised your eyebrows and giggled. "Look who's talking." You said before sliding out from beneath her and rested on your palms. "I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about." She replied while looking up at you. You looked out the window and saw that it was already dark with a little bit of snow.

"The snow looks awesome, doesn't it?" You asked, earning a look from Maki before she shot her head towards the window behind her. "Yeah, it does."

"Awhh! I knew I would find you two in hereee!" Gojo chirped as he slid open the training room door. You and Maki both looked at him with annoyed expressions.

"What do you want?"

"You two and all the other first years are going on a group mission tomorrow! Isn't that exciting?!"

"Yayyy..." You said sarcastically while rolling your eyes.

"Hey, at least you'll be able to hold yourself up on your own two feet and know how to use a sword now."

You shook your head as you got up and began to walk out the door.

"Yeah, which I earned through much suffering."

"Suffering? I thought it would be heaven for you, Y/n. Since you looove spending time with Maki."

"No. Ryo, that is definitely not the case."

"But you and her like each other?"

"Yeah, doesn't mean I wanna get my ass beat by her every single day."

"Practice makes perfect."

"Practice earns me bruises!"

"Yeah, sure...bruises."

"Ryo you dirty minded little-"

"Oh look, there's company right behind you."

You turned around to find Maki slowly walking behind you. You wanted to believe that she wasn't stalking you, since you and her both were heading in the direction of the dining hall.

"Say that sooner!" You hissed at Ryo, earning a giggle from him. "You seriously need to think about your surroundings." Maki said as she caught up next to you. You chuckled before continuing your walk, her strolling next to you.

"Yeah. Having conversations with Ryo could land me in some hot water one day." You replied, earning a small hum from her.

"After dinner, would you like to go outside and sit in the snow with me?" You asked, looking at her with a grin. She looked at you before flush spread across her cheeks. "It's a bit cold for that, dontcha think?" She responded starkly. You chuckled. "Yes, that's why I'll be wearing my hoodie."