Tendency

' The Force Technique. It's not a popular one, in fact it's one of the rarest cursed techniques in the whole Jujutsu society. Those who use it are gifted, and can only get it from possessing a special grade cursed spirit. Only through strong emotion can one earn the Force Technique.

'How it works is when the sorcerer uses cursed energy to do whatever the user feels like. I.e, making things float, choking people, creating lightning strikes, etc. When in an Innate Domain, the user is given infinite cursed energy for a maximum of 9 minutes. When it runs out, the user better have a weapon on them, because that's when their cursed energy goes out completely until they leave the domain.'

Reading that passage in that book seemed like complete bullshit. You thought back to that day when you were training with Yachi, and the Soul Piercer flew straight to your hand. But what about your other cursed technique? What would happen to that?

Could a sorcerer have two cursed techniques? You thought as you shut the book with a frown, putting it back on the shelf. Wouldn't that be difficult?

"Hey Yachi," You started looking away from your food. He looked up from the plate. "Yeah?"

"Is it possible for a Jujutsu sorcerer to have two cursed techniques?" You asked. Yachi let his chopsticks drop from his fingers. "Two cursed techniques, you say?"

You nod. "Gojo was helping me develop my own cursed technique before I started this mission. And the other day when we were training it was just like what the book described as the Force Technique. I'm just wondering." You frown a little. Yachi huffed before he picked his chopsticks back up.

"Well, it's not impossible. " He started. "But the Force Technique? Well, you do have a special grade curse, so it's possible." He took another bite of his food. You lifted a brow.

"...Fighting Mahito wasn't the easiest. It was a three-man job just to rough 'em up, and we were all drained after that. So it might be for the better if I do develop another cursed technique." You replied, taking another bite.

..

..

..

..

..

The next day, you had to be sent up to the Jujutsu Tech library to find another book about the Force Technique and having two cursed techniques. You felt so happy to be walking around on campus again after two weeks. But you didn't expect to find your friends and your girlfriend sitting in the library.

Panda let out a strained huff as he struggled to keep his grip on Maki's strong hand. Maki had a teasing grin on her face as she barely kept pushing. Panda's arm finally gave up and Maki slammed his arm down on the table.

"That's not fair! You're literally so much stronger than me! You have to let me win next time!" He complained as he rolled over on the floor. Maki let out a hearty laugh right before the doors opened. Her, Panda and Toge turned their heads to see what bookworm entered the library.

It was you.

"Well if it isn't our favorite special grade sorcerer! Done with that mission already?!" Panda shouted as he got up from his spot and ran over to give you a bear hug. You chuckled as your arms wrapped around the animal.

"I wish. I'm just here to pick up some book about this cursed technique." You admitted sheepishly one Panda let you go. Panda turned around to face Maki and pointed a teasing finger in your direction with a giggle.

"She's back! You can stop being so grumpy now!" He chirped while Maki rolled her eyes with a huff. "I'm not grumpy. " She mumbled as she got up from her chair. You looked at her and let out a genuine smile that you couldn't stop from stitching across your face.