Ryomen Sukuna

"Do you have any idea what you're getting into."

Ryo asked as you leaned your head against the car window. You chuckled and nodded your head in response.

Currently, you were on your way to Sugisawa Third High School, in Sendai, Miyagi to retrieve Ryomen Sukuna's finger. Gojo decided it'd be best if a stronger sorcerer went with Megumi, who was originally assigned to the mission himself, in case anything happened to him.

Relax. If something happens, we'll be fine. I've got you, and I've also gotten better at fighting.

It's true. Nowadays, Maki's having a much harder time trying to keep up with you. She's gotten jealous of you over the last few months, but you just found it cute. Every time the two of you would head to the dining hall after training, she'd just walk on the opposite end of the hall while mumbling strings of curses under her breath, and you'd just giggle.

"Are you ready?" You asked, looking over at Megumi sitting next to you. He lifted his head up from the window and looked at you with a nod. "I wonder who we're gonna meet." He said in his usual quiet tone.

"Well, we're bound to meet some people while we're there." You chuckled before turning back to the window.

.

.

.

.

.

"It should beeee....here." You said, stopping in front of some box on the school campus. Megumi rushed over to the door and opened it, but nothing was there.

"Huh?!" He exclaimed, closing it and opening it again. You lifted a brow before frowning. "It's not there?" You questioned starkly. He shook his head, "No." He answered. You sighed before pushing your hand up to your forehead. "Call Gojo."

He huffed before pulling out his phone and dialing Gojo's number.

"Yello?"

"Gojo, we've gotta problem."

"Oh yeah? What kinda problem?"

"Sukuna's finger is missing kinda problem."

"Whaddya mean it's not there? Have you closed it and opened it again?"

"I already did that."

Gojo chuckled over the phone. "Really? That's hilarious. No coming back until you get that finger, got it? That goes for Y/n, too. Tell her that."

Megumi looked at you before you nodded. "She heard it."

"Great! I'll see you guys later! Have fuuunnn!" He hung up. Megumi frowned before shoving his phone back in his pocket. "I swear I'm gonna punch him some day."

"So obviously someone took it." You commented. Megumi nodded before closing the door. "But how the hell are we gonna find out who?" He questioned. You hummed while tapping your chin before a lightbulb went on over your head. "Cursed objects such as Ryomen Sukuna's finger leave behind trails of cursed energy like snails do with slime. If we had a tracker, we could find it in no time." You explained with a grin before huffing exasperatedly. "But, we don't have one. So we'll just have to stick around and look for it again tomorrow, it's getting late." You said while yawning.

"Yeah. Should we find a hotel?" He suggested before you nodded in response and motioned for him to follow you.

"Tch, who would have the mind to take Ryomen Sukuna's finger?" You mumbled to yourself. "Why? What would they gain from it?" You continued talking to yourself.