Executioner

The clashes grew louder right after you finished reading the notice. You didn't see a purpose staying here but you were sure as hell you weren't gonna let anyone go around saying they killed special grade Y/n L/n. You couldn't sense anybody around, but that didn't necessarily mean no one was out at this time. The reward for your capture could be hundreds of thousands of yen, and you could only imagine how many Jujutsu sorcerers are racing and fighting each other just to find you. That alone would buy you some time, but it wouldn't be a whole lot. There's tons of Jujutsu sorcerers out of the shadows now that Gojo's sealed, and they probably heard about the sum, and any moment now a sorcerer could show up.

You frowned as you collected the Soul Piercer and stood up then began walking from the bridge. The streets seemed empty so far. You wondered if Yuji was being hunted down by Yuta right now. You wondered how many sorcerers you'd run into.

A part of you was still here because you were still hanging on to a thread of hope that Maki could still be alive. She's strong, surely a simple fire wouldn't kill her..right?

The idea that Maki could be alive led to the question, would she sacrifice you for money? Nah, she wouldn't. She's strong willed, for sure, and likes to keep her friends close, but sacrifice her girlfriend for money? Her? Never.

Probably.

Whatever, you didn't care right now. What you did care about was the amount of people you'd run into would be the same amount you'd have to kill. Normally you wouldn't, but it's a situation where you kill or be killed. Thank god for Yachi using the reverse cursed technique that he learned just last month, or else you'd be left walking around with close to no cursed energy, not that you had much more.

Speaking of, you heard the ignition of someone's cursed technique down a narrow alleyway. You looked to the left and found a dark red glow emitting from the deep shadow of the alley. Footsteps began making their way from the alley, to reveal a tall man with long brown hair tied up in a half man bun, wearing a white shirt with suspenders and slacks. His blade looked odd, the curve wasn't a curve, it was a straight line.

"You here for the bounty?" You ask as the man slowly lurks towards you. He nods his head, "I don't really feel like killing anybody tonight. So let's just keep it simple, alright?" He tried to bargain, but you huffed and shook your head. "It ain't that easy, pal."

He frowned and started for you, raising his sword or whatever to cut into you. You lifted your arm to use the Force to freeze him where he stood, only for him to use his technique and teleport behind you. The handle of his sword almost landed on the back of your head, until you swung your other hand back to grab it and rip it out of his hand.

Your strength was unbelievable right now. The man's eyes widened at how quickly you ripped the sword from his hands. You quickly twirled away from him and held the sword up to his chest. He stared down at the tip of the blade just barely grazing the material of his shirt. His chest heaved up and down while you moved the blade up to his chin.

"You forget about that reward, alright? Forget you saw me and forget this fight. I don't need anymore people coming for me," Though you knew very well that they'd be looking for you. The man nodded before you took the sword and threw it into the river. "Get lost." You demanded. The man nodded again and began running off. Your head turned to face his running figure, then lifted your arm again and shot an orb from your hand, hitting him right through his chest.

After that, you began your walk around the city. That other man seemed to be the only one out tonight. From the different turns you took from around the corners of buildings and sidewalks, you didn't run into anybody else. You figured that he was one of the few people who had the balls to actually go after a special grade.