Hazard

"Satoru, you let a cursed human carrying a special grade curse set foot into Jujutsu High?"

Gojo chuckled as he stood in the middle of a dark room, surrounded by doors. "Yep! And we're lucky that I caught her right after she'd got it, who knows what might've happened?" Gojo chirped with a toothy grin. "Satoru! This isn't the time to be playing around! You let special grade cursed spirit Ryo in Jujutsu High with a recent civilian who has no idea what she's getting into!"

"Granted, she lacks the knowledge of what exactly the Jujutsu world is. But that girl has more brains than any of you old geezers behind those doors."

"Intelligence or not, that girl is to be executed at once!"

"Why? Because you're scared she might be useful in the Jujutsu world? In just the few hour time span between when she got that curse and when I visited her, the rate of disappearances changed drastically."

"Jujutsu regulations demand that she be executed as a cursed spirit!"

"And if it does come to that, just remember, I'm not siding with you old geezers." Gojo warned before stepping out of the room, wrapping the bandages back over his eyes.

..

..

..

..

..

"Everybodyyy, get excitedddd!"

Gojo chirped as you, Toge, Panda and Maki all sat in silence at the 4 desks. You huffed before resting your chin on your hand.

"What are we getting excited for again?" You mumbled into your hand. "Apparently there's a new student coming here. He's cursed, just like you are." Maki roughly said in response. You huffed before you looked over at the door.

"GET EXCITED DAMN IT!"

You rolled your eyes at him. "...I heard he's quite a sour person. I'm not gonna create the mood for those kinda people." Maki commented while crossing her legs. You nodded in agreement.

You looked back over at the door once you heard the knob begin to turn. You shifted your gaze over to it before it opened and an average sized black haired boy walked in with a mortified look on his face. The first step he took, you felt a massive cursed energy presence and you felt your head begin to pound.

You felt a cold liquid run down your arm; it was purple and you automatically assumed it was Ryo.

Ryo, what the hell are you doing?!

" Relax. I'm just gonna take over your right arm for a bit. " It said before you huffed.

"I'm Okkotsu Yut-"

Maki took her spear and stuck it into the chalkboard right next to him. "Hey. Is this some kinda test? Don't you know you're cursed?" She questioned, all four of you standing in his face. He looked around with a nervous expression. "This is a school where you learn about curses. Not for the people who are cursed," She glanced over at you with a sharp look in her eye before looking back over at the black haired boy.

"The number of people that die mysterious deaths or go missing in Japan is over 10,000 a year on average. Most of those are casualties of curses. Born from negative emotions of people. Among them are also malicious cases caused by curse users. Only curses can affect other curses. This is where we learn to exorcise curses: Tokyo Jujutsu High school."

The black haired boy looked nervously at Gojo. You, Panda, Maki and Toge turned your heads towards Gojo hazily. You're just now telling him that?! You thought to yourself before turning back to the new boy.