32.

Mai sat on her bedroom floor as Sessions by G Herbo filled her apartment while she continued to pack her suitcase. It was March 9th, a Thursday and Lakinna was planning to go home for the weekend. Lakinna asked Mai to come and Mai was all for it since she never been to New York before. She wasn't going to pack too much since they were leaving Friday and coming back Sunday.

Mai stood up and headed to her kitchen to get a bottle of cranberry juice. She always kept small bottles and the big container because she loved original cranberry juice. As she sipped on her drink, she heard a knock on the door and headed over to open it.

"Wassup baby." Meech smiled as he walked in and Mai closed the door behind him.

"Hey Meech, you could've told me you was coming by." Mai playfully rolled her eyes as she headed over to her room and he followed.

"Damn, you actin' like you ain't want to see a nigga." Meech chuckled a bit as he looked over the small mess of clothes in her room from packing, "You goin' somewhere?"

"Yeah, I thought I told you I'm going to New York tomorrow." Mai said as she sat her cranberry juice on her nightstand and resumed to packing before lowering the volume of the music.

"New York?" Meech scrunched up his face, "Why you tryna leave me?"

"I'll be back on Sunday." She smiled a bit, "Kinna invited me. She from New York."

"Damn, Sunday?" He licked over his lips, "That's a long ass time without you."

"You'll be fine. Stop actin' like a baby." Mai rolled her eyes as she put some panties into her suitcase.

"Nah see 'cause why you puttin' them nice ass panties in there?" He scrunched up his face as he took them out, "You tryna fuck with some niggas out there."

"Boy all my panties nice. Don't play." Mai laughed as she snatched them back, "Aint nobody gonna see no nigga. You bet not be out here messing with females. We know how you are."

"Cut that shit out." He sucked his teeth and began to empty out his pockets, and untuck his gun. Placing the items on the dresser, he pulled off his shirt revealing his dark, toned, and tatted body. Meech changed into some basketball shorts he kept over and climbed into her bed, "Cut that music off too."

"How you just gonna get in my bed?" Mai rolled her eyes as she grabbed her phone and turned off the music.

"I see you did what I said though." He chuckled before closing his eyes. Meech was beyond tired. He was always tired but you can't make money while you sleep. Mai rolled her eyes again and quickly finished packing. After about fifteen minutes, she was done and Meech was sound asleep in her bed comfortably. She shook her head as she quickly cleaned up the mess in her room and headed for her door after hearing another knock.

"People just poppin' up today huh?" Mai said before she opened the door to Lakinna, "Hey girl."

"Hey, I hope you packed 'cause our flight at 12pm." Lakinna said as she walked in and took a seat on the couch.

"I just finished." Mai said before closing the door and locking it, "Meech in the room."

"Oh girl, let me get up outta' here then." She quickly stood up.

"Girl he sleep. Ain't nobody thinking about him." Mai laughed as her friend sat back down.

"Oh okay good. Girl, I've been texting Peanut but it ain't been nothing serious. Just some friend type shit." Lakinna informed, "I can't wait for you to see my ex."

"The one that buy you all that designer stuff?" Mai laughed as she took a seat next to her friend.

"Girl hell yes. When I go home, he always be all up under me."

"Why don't y'all just get back together?" Mai questioned.

"Girl 'cause I don't trust no nigga with a long distance relationship. You know how niggas be." She rolled her eyes, "I'm sure he fucking people back home while I'm here trying to get my degree."

"You ain't never lied." Mai shook her head as she patted her head. She had just got her hair done in a simple ombré 99J 20 inch wig. She had it braided since she was in the house all day. The two had a moment of silence as Lakinna decided to scroll on her phone. Terri's live popped up titled: "Fake Hoes" which instantly made Lakinna join.

"I know this girl not on live talking shit about us. We been stopped fucking with her." Lakinna shook her head as she turned the phone to Mai. Terri was in the lounge in another building going off with the phone propped up.

"Look who joined my live y'all. She knew I was talking about her." Terri said as she let out a loud laugh.

"She's weird." Mai scrunched her face up.

"Watch this y'all." Terri laughed again before ending the live.

"I hate attention seeking ass bitches." Lakinna rolled her eyes as she exited the instagram app and shut her phone off.

"Don't even worry about her." Mai waved off the situation. The two continued to chat for a good twenty minutes until there was another knock on Mai's door. She groaned before standing up to open it and Terri barged in on live.

"Y'all see where I'm at!" Terri showed the whole room in the live featuring Lakinna and Mai.

"Girl get the fuck outta' here before you get hurt." Lakinna quickly stood up as Mai closed the door and locked it knowing something was going to pop off.

"I really had enough of you, Kinna." Terri sat the phone down and ran up on Lakinna. The two began to fight in the middle of Mai's living room.

"Y'all need to stop before campus security come to my room!" Mai yelled as she grabbed the live and turned it to Lakinna punching Terri in her face, "How she want her ones but getting beat up?" The two girls quickly separated and Terri picked up her bonnet from the floor.

"I want round two." Terri said out of breath after putting her bonnet back on and wiping her face. Everybody in the live was commenting laughing emotions because Terri got beat up.

"Girl no, you got beat up in round one. I don't want you going back to your room looking like you got jumped." Mai said as Terri and Lakinna squared up again and started fighting. Lakinna instantly started punching Terri in her face making her stumble into Mai's wooden coffee table and fall on it. The table broke and Terri was on the ground.

"What the fuck!" Mai yelled as she ended the live, threw the phone on the floor and looked at her table, "Terri you better pay for that shit since you can't fight!"

"Bitch Kinna is the one that was punching like an overgrown man!" Terri mugged as she sat up holding her back, "Both y'all hoes is fake on my fucking father!" Meech instantly came out the room, holding his gun and looking around at the situation.

"Fuck is y'all doin' bruh? I thought some shit was really goin' on." Meech sucked his teeth and went back into the room to put on a shirt. He came out glaring at Mai.

"My fault Meech. This bitch wanted it so I gave it to her." Lakinna shrugged as Terri stood up.

"No because I was gon' try and make amends until you fucked my boyfriend." Terri mugged Lakinna, "And Mai you a wishy-washy, following ass bitch. Your weird ass was fucking with a nigga who had a girlfriend."

"Girl shut up and run me my damn money for my table." Mai rolled her eyes. Terri scoffed and headed over to grab her phone. She left out of the apartment slamming the door and leaving the three annoyed with her and stuck.