CHAPTER 5 - WIFE

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - TWILIGHT/FORGER LOID

Franky came barging into the room with a bunch of paper.

"So you need a mother with Eden Academy quality, doesn't care if you're divorced with 2 kids, and is ok with getting married within 48 hour? 

If someone can meet these, I would love to meet her." He placed the papers on the table.

"Scruffy!" Anya called out. "I copied all of these from city hall. That's a big help. Meanwhile, I have no standards and yet I can't get a special someone." I looked at him.

"That's pathetic." I said. "Don't call me that! Oh, where's (F/N)-chan?" He asked. I sighed. 

"She's going shopping by herself." I explained. -She's actually going to a club to get some info out of this dude. She disguised herself as an adult.-

Anya then looked at me. "Is having me and (F/N)-nee a problem?" She asked. I looked at her.

"There is nothing wrong with the both of you. This is about getting you both into school. Go watch TV and don't worry, ok?" I said. "Ok!" 

She then walked away. "So, why can't your agency send out a female agent?" He asked.

Franky took a seat. I sighed. "They got caught from the recent spy sweep events. None of the ones left are fitted for this." I explained. I took a look at one of the papers.

"Oh, lots of rats nowadays, huh?" He muttered. "We're short on spies and are sending me and (F/N) on missions on top of this." I explained.

"They're working you both like dogs!" He yelled. "This is the reason why we should do this quickly. Let's start with the women who have a reason to cooperate with us." I said.

Franky got another paper. "If we can get dirt on them, we can use it on them. And if not, we can make some." He said.

"I'd rather do this peacefully." I commented. "Really? Hard to believe when you have one right there."

Franky pointed at Anya. "No way does she look and act like someone from high society." I nodded.

"I'll do something with her later. Maybe get (F/N) to help her since she's really good at what she does." I said. Just then, the door opened.

"I'm home!" It was (F/N) and she had bags with her. "Oh, (F/N)-nee!" Anya came and hugged her. "Hi, Anya-chan." She smiled.

She took off her coat and shoes. "Hi, dad, Franky-san." She smiled at us when we returned. "What did you get?" I asked.

She sat down right beside me with Anya on her other side. 

"Well, I got Anya-chan these 'Spy Wars' toys for her. I got you a tie and hat since I didn't know what to get you. And Franky-san, I got you these glasses since I also didn't know what you would like." She smiled.

She gave us all that she got. It was sweet of her. "Thank you, (F/N)-nee!" "Ya, thank you, (F/N)." "I'll cherish this, (F/N)-chan!" We all thanked her.

"No problem. I'm happy that I got you guys something, that's all." She smiled.

Later on today,  I brought (F/N) and Anya to the tailor shop to get measured.

"Ooh." Anya looked around. "Come, miss. I'll take your measurements." The kind lady smiled. "Am I being sold!?" Anya yelled.

"No you're a good girl. Also, where did you get that vocabulary?" I asked.

I looked at Anya as she walked away. "Young miss, I'll also take your measurements." Another lady approached (F/N).