CHAPTER 50 - MESSED UP TRUTH

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

Waking up, I got ready for school and when I was done, I sat beside Anya-chan for breakfast. 

The air was lighter than usual, maybe because of what went down yesterday. 

-Oh, ya. Anya-chan is a telepath.- I glanced at the pink haired girl beside me. "(F/N)-NEE FOUND OUT!?" Anya-chan yelled.

-I forgot she could read minds.- I nodded. "I found out yesterday along with mom and dad." O said. The girl's eyes started to get teary. 

"P-PLEASE DON'T RETURN ME!" She yelled. I was confused, so was mom and dad. 

"Who said we're returning you?" Dad asked. "Eh?" Anya-chan looked at the rest of us. "You're not?" She asked.

We all shook our heads with a smile. 

"Yesterday, mom found out that dad and I are spies and we found out mom is an assassin. And I think you already knew everything." I explained as I booped her nose. 

Placing down our breakfast, mom and dad took their seats. 

"It makes our family unique. We all had secrets to hide." I said.

"Mmh! Now, we don't have to worry about anything anymore! I actually quit my job as an assassin." Mom said.

Anya-chan choked on her food. "WHAT!?" She shouted.

"Hey, don't yell with food in your mouth." Dad warned her. The rest of breakfast was full of talking until we all had to go to work or school. 

Watching Anya-chan get on the bus, mom, dad, and I bid her goodbye. 

I then waved mom and dad goodbye before making my way to school.

Entering through the gates of Eden, I greeted everyone a good morning before heading to my first class, English. 

Sitting down, I greeted Demetrius-kun as well. "Morning, Demetrius-kun." I said. The boy smiled at me. 

"Good morning to you as well, (F/N)-chan." Talking for a bit, we talked about random topics before the teacher entered.

The day went by quickly and now it was lunch. Walking beside Seijuro-kun, we made our way to the cafeteria. 

But before the 2 of us could enter the room, I heard my name being called out. 

Turning around, I saw Demetrius-kun walking towards us. "Demetrius-kun?" I called out. "C-can I talk to you?" He asked.

POV - DESMOND DEMETRIUS

Throughout the classes, I couldn't help but stare at (F/N)-chan. Today, I don't know if it's just me, but she looked happier. 

"I swear, just tell her that you like her by now." Lukas said. "Seriously, just tell her." Jonas muttered.

I snapped my head to my friends. "Be quiet! She could hear you!" I yelled.

Lukas and Jonas just sighed. "I heard that some dude in our class, I forgot his name, is going to ask (F/N)-san out." "Oh? Daniel-kun?" They said.

"Oh yeah! Him! Heard he liked her ever since she came to Eden." Jonas said.

I stopped walking. -I don't know if they're trying to push my buttons or are being for real.-

"Are you joking?" I asked. Looking at them, I saw how serious they were. 

"You should tell her now. Don't want to lose her, right?" "Do it before it's too late." They said.