CHAPTER 44 - HOSPITAL

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - BRIAR YOR/FORGER YOR

I was just working at my desk when I heard the commotion. I ignored it at first but everyone was just screaming at the top of their heads.

"What's going on?" I asked a nearby worker. 

"McMahon-san was stabbed to death! A little girl around 13 was also injured!" My heart stopped.

-13 year old girl... (F/N)-SAN!?- "C-COULD YOU DESCRIBE THE GIRL!?" I yelled.

"Uh, she's around (Y/H), has (H/C) hair... That's all I can remember." The lady said. "THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!"

I started to panic. "D-DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS!?" I asked.

 "Uhm, I saw that they placed her on a stretcher! I think they're outside!" She yelled. "T-THANK YOU!" I rushed outside.

-Not only is the manager dead, (F/N)-san is hurt! Loid-san is going to have my head!- 

Once I saw an ambulance, I rushed there. "(F/N)-SAN!" I called out. "M-MOM!" She cried for me.

The paramedics moved aside as I rushed to my daughter's side. 

I carefully hugged her as I saw that she was injured in the shoulder and arm.

"I-I'M SO SORRY! IF ONLY I DIDN'T"T LEAVE YOU ALONE!" I said.

"M-mom, it's alright. I had McMahon-san with me... E-even though..." (F/N)-san trailed off.

(F/N)-san started to sob. All I did was rub her back. "Ma'am, we need to transfer to the hospital. You can come in the back as well." The paramedic said. "Please."

The ride to the hospital was quiet, with the only sound being (F/N)-san's sniffles.

When we arrived at the hospital, the doctors and nurses started to work on (F/N)-san as I called Loid-san.

"Hello? Yor?" Loid-san answered. "Loid-san! (F-(F/N)-san is in the hospital!" I told him.

"WHAT!? Wait! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" The man yelled before ending the call.

I started to pace around the waiting room, waiting for the doctors and nurses to be done with (F/N)-san.

Loid-san and Anya-chan came quickly as they were only a few levels above the emergency room. 

"What happened, Yor!?" Loid-san asked.

I covered Anya-san's ears and told the man everything. "Now we wait." He said. 

I started to sob. "I-it's all my fault! I-if only I stayed with her!" I yelled. Loid-san and Anya-chan hugged me.

"It's alright, mama!" Anya-san tried to comfort me. "At least (F/N) is alive." 

Just then, the doctors and nurses came out of (F/N)-san's room.

"Is the family of Forger (F/N) here?" The doctor called out. We went up to them. "It is us." Loid-san answered.

"Your daughter is doing well. She's a fighter. We just bandaged her wounds up. For the next few weeks, make sure she keeps it easy." He said.

"Alright, thank you." Loid-san sighed out in relief. "No problem, you can be with your daughter now."

When we entered, (F/N)-san was on her phone when she looked up at us. "Mom, dad, Anya-chan." She greeted us. We all hugged her carefully.

"(F/N)-NEE!" "(F/N)-SAN!" Anya-san and I cried out. "How are you doing, (F/N)?" Loid-san asked.