CHAPTER 20 - STOPPING AN ASSASSINATION

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - FORGER (F/N)/MIDNIGHT

"I really want to come along. I wish I could just skip this class trip." I said as I sulked. 

"Now, now. You can't really skip this important trip." Dad said as he patted my head. 

"I promise I'll make it up to you, Mom, Dad, Anya-chan! I've been really busy these past weekends because of school but I promise!" I said.

I looked up at mom and dad. "Don't worry, (F/N)-san! Next weekend if you're not busy, we can go out as a family again." Mom replied. "Ok!" 

We all then headed out the door. "Bye, mom, dad, Anya-chan!" I waved at them as I started to walk to the direction of Eden to make it convincing.

"Bye, (F/N)-nee!" "We'll see you later, (F/N)-san!" "Please be careful, (F/N)!" They all smiled.

I nodded and continued my walk. -Well that was easy.- 

Once I was out of their line of vision, I went into the nearest store with a restroom and changed into normal clothes a kid my age would wear.

After changing, I made my way to a local cafe that I was meeting at Sherwood-san. 

"It's been awhile, Agent Midnight." I smiled at her. 

"It has. I'm sorry for not always coming to the meetings." I said. Sherwood-san got up and hugged me, which I returned. 

"It's not a problem. I know Eden is not an easy school and you seem to be doing just fine." She smiled at me.

We both then took a seat and ordered some light snacks and drinks. 

"Well, tell me, Agent Midnight, how's the mission going on your end?" I thought about it for a little. 

"Pretty smooth. I am currently friends with Akashi Seijuro, the heir of the Akashi corporation." I explained. Sherwood-san nodded.

"I also met his parents which I now have their support on my side incase of anything." I continued. "That is good. Now what about the main target? His sons?" She asked.

"I am acquainted with Desmond-san's eldest son, Demetrius-kun. I also got to know his youngest son, Damian-kun along with his 2 friends, Elman Emile-kun and Egeburg Erwin-kun." I said.

I took a sip of my beverage. "Oh! Along with Anya-chan's friend, Blackbell Beaky-chan." I added.

"That's good. Are you planning any advances towards Desmond's eldest son?" Sherwood-san asked me.

"I plan on doing so. Oh, did I mention that we sit beside each other?" I said. "Oh really? Well, that's good."

Just then, Sherwood-san's phone started to ring. "Please excuse me." She picked up the phone. 

I watched as her face changed into a serious expression rather than the light look when she was talking with me. 

"Alright. Gather all agents and meet at HQ. Alright. I'll see you soon." I looked at her in confusion.

"Seems like we have to cut this meeting short. We need to gather at HQ asap. Let's get going. I'll tell you the details in the car." She said.

Sherwood-san paid for our things and we were out the doors and into her car. 

She started to drive with me in the passenger side. "AN ASSASSINATION AGAINST MINISTER BRANTZ!?" I yelled.

"We believe they will strike at the summit tonight. The plotters are apparently university students.