CHAPTER 11 - EDEN ACADEMY

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Agent Twilight and Agent Midnight roamed the streets to their destination, a photo booth.

Once they both entered the booth and took turns sitting on the chair to get their face scanned before the room, if you can call it that.

It started to go down into WISE's safe house. Once the door opened, they both stepped out.

"Good day, or rather, good evening, Agent Twilight, Agent Midnight." A woman greeted the 2.

"Greetings, Sherwood-san." "Handler-san, what's this about?" The 2 spies greeted her. "Before I get to that..." The woman took a deep breath. 

"WHAT'S WITH THE EXPENSE REPORT YOU'VE BEEN SUBMITTING!? A CASTLE! FURNITURE FROM THE ROYAL PALACE! WE'RE NOT YOUR WALLET!" She yelled.

(F/N) leaned over to Loid. "I told you we would get chewed up for this." She muttered.

"That reminds me, there are more. Going to Eden is not cheap." Loid said. "This is your response? I'll let you both off the hook." Handler said.

"It was for the mission either way, Sherwood-san." (F/N) continued.

"Fine, whatever. Moving on. I'm here to prepare you for the 2nd phase. Though, I doubt you both will need it." The lady said.

(F/N) deadpanned while Loid sweatdropped. "I have been off my game these past few days, so please." Loid said.

"Phase 2 is a social gathering. Before that, let's review how Eden works. 

Eden has about 2500 students aging between 6-19 with a span of 13 years of education. Eden offers high class education from academics to sports to fine arts." She explained.

You see, why (F/N) was raised here at WISE, she was taught everything an adult would know at a very young age. 

She is highly intelligent and was very good at almost anything. You name it, she's good at it.

"The students that are a cut above the rest join the school's honor program and are called 'Imperial Scholars'. 

Desmond goes to these social gatherings that are only open to these Imperial Scholars and their families. To be an imperial scholar, you will need 8 merits, also known as 'Stellas'. 

You can get them through good grades or community service. In short, you will need to get 8 stellas Midnight and Twilight, make your other child get 8 stellas."

Midnight raised her hand. "When we were at the acceptance list gathering, I passed but also one of the teachers pulled us aside and told me that I will be an imperial scholar when I enter the school. 

I will get my uniform today." The handler looked at the younger female and grinned.

"Haha! You did good then, Agent Midnight! Though, it will be a little suspicious if you get all good grades and skills so hold back a little, ya? 

I don't know about your other child but you can use underhand methods too. There is also a system of demerits, also known as tointrus bolts. 

You can get them from poor grades and behavior. Be careful as 8 of those can lead to getting kicked out." Handler finished off.

Loid and (F/N) was worrying about one thing and one thing only. Anya, can she become an imperial scholar like her older sister?

"Now, let's work out your plan of attack..." The woman was cut off. "Heh." (F/N) shivered.