CHAPTER 39 - FRIENDSHIP SCHEME WITH BUMPS

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

When (F/N) returned to school the next day, she was showered with questions asking why she didn't go to school yesterday. 

"Oh, I was out with a cold. I'm feeling better now but I'm wearing the mask just in case. I don't want to get you all sick as well." She said.

"Awwe. That's so sweet of you, (F/N)-chan." The class smiled.

Everyone really enjoyed the eldest Forger's presence. It was her personality that drew them all towards them, even if it was a fake personality. 

When (F/N) and Demetrius took a seat at the assigned seats, (F/N) turned to the male.

"Thanks for the supplies and work you dropped off." She said.

"It's nothing to worry about. Did you finish the work? It's new work but did you understand it?" Demetrius asked. (F/N) nodded. 

"Yeah, for the ones I got stuck on, I ask my dad to help." She said.

"Oh, I heard from my mom and she met your mom at the mall and played volleyball and had a chat with my mom's friends." Demetrius said.

(F/N) nodded her head. "That's what I heard from my mom as well! She was talking about it this morning." She replied.

In (F/N) and Loid's head, both spies knew that Operation Strix was on a roll. 

(F/N) not only did she get close with the eldest son but also became close with the entire family and got to sleep over at the Desmond estate.

Anya and Damian, well. Even though they're not on positive turns, it's still something. 

Now that Yor met with Melinda once again, the 2 ladies now have a new friendship blossoming. 

Loid and Donovan, they're acquaintances. Nothing too bad. 

Each Forger member has someone in the Desmond family to take care of.

The day went normal for (F/N) but for Anya, I can't really say so. 

Her bus was hijacked by a group that called themselves the Red Circus. 

Since Anya was being Anya, she had a bomb attached to her neck. 

Damian also had one on his neck as well.

Just then, the bus was able to have its tires popped by the police who had the entire area guarded. 

Heck, the SSS were here as well to stop the hijackers. 

Despite having snipers ready, the hijackers were smart and made the kids cover the windows.

WISE had heard about the hijacking and were cautious of the damage it might cause on Operation Strix. 

The only way they could help would be anonymously leak info to the police.

The standoff lasted so far until the evening, Becky's father and caretaker had showed up at the scene along with Headmaster Hederson. 

The latter traded spots with the adults in the bus to bring the kids' minds to ease and also deliver food for them to eat.

When (F/N) arrived home, it was only Yor who was at home. Loid was on a business trip. 

"I'm home! Where's Anya-chan?" (F/N) asked.

Loid and Yor looked at the time on the clock. 

"Maybe her trip is going to be a little long. She'll be home later." Loid said.