CHAPTER 37 - HANDKERCHIEF

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

Myself, Seijiro-kun, Demetrius-kun, Jonas-kun, and Lukas-kun were all walking to class together today. 

Ever since the redhead and Demetrius-kun's friends ditched me and Demetrius-kun, it was just the 2 of us hanging out together until today were we all hung out today.

When we all entered class, we heard everyone whispering. "What's up?" Demetrius-kun asked.

"DIDN'T YOU GUYS HEAR!?" Everyone yelled. The 5 of us were confused. 

"MISTRESS SCHILAG DONNA OF THE DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE IS COMING AROUND THE SCHOOL!" Our classmate yelled.

We all went to our seats, still confused. I turned to Demetrius-kun. 

"What is everyone talking about?" I asked. "I have no clue." He shook his head.

The both of us shrugged our shoulders. "THEY CALL HER LADY TONITRUS! THEY SAY SHE SINGLE HANDEDLY EXPELLED 100 KIDS!" Someone yelled. Seijiro-kun spoke up.

"But we're Imperial Scholars, can we get expelled?" He asked. "Of course!" A girl nodded her head.

"After 8 Tonitrus bolts, you can get expelled as well, Imperial Scholar or not." A boy piped in.

Everyone shivered, except me. The door was slammed opened and in came our homeroom teacher but also a lady and what seems to be her servant. -Hm?-

"Take your seats, boys and girls." The lady said. Mr. Tobias then scooted aside for the lady and her servant. 

"A pleasure to meet you, Imperial Scholars. I am Schilag Donna, from the disciplinary committee." She introduced herself.

"And I'm her secretary, Rahden." The man beside her introduced himself. -Dang it, I was wrong.-

"Form a single line. Prepare for a bag inspection." The lady said.

Everyone lined up in alphabetical order by last name. I saw Seijiro-kun first in line. -Poor boy.- 

I watched as kids got Tonitrus bolts for having snacks and playing cards in their bags. 

Someone didn't even have a handkerchief which rewarded them with a bolt by the lady.

The lady was also very cruel when a female in the class didn't have a lot of feminine products. -Geez. Something that small?- 

My classmates sucked it up and walked away with the bolt. -Shit, what about Anya-chan? Knowing her, she probably forgot hers!-

I started to internally panic. After Demetrius-kun, it was my turn so I gave the lady my bag. 

"Let's see." She muttered. She flipped my bag and checked everything. "Hm." 

I only have my water bottle in there, along with homework, a pencil case, my physical education kit, phone, handkerchief, and my feminine products.

She squinted her eyes at me then smiled. 

"Very organized and prepared. You have an extra handkerchief and enough or maybe extra feminine products. 

Extra school supplies, water to stay hydrated, and your gym kit here. You know, some kids always forget it so it's better for it to stay in the bag at all times. Well done." She said.

Schilang-san placed everything neatly back into my bag and handed it to me. 

"Thank you." I thanked the lady. I sat down at my seat and high-fived Demetrius-kun.