CHAPTER 8 - INTERVIEW PART 2

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

And now once we reached hall A for their interviews, it is good to say we have survived this far to their admission interviews.

"Please have a seat here, Forgers." As I was sitting down at the end, I couldn't help myself from getting nervous.

(She actually got Loid's jitters) We watched as a family came out of the room and started to scold their child.

-I've been in way more dangerous situations like going on suicide missions and stopping bombs when they have seconds to spare and I wasn't scared yet here I am.-

"Foger family, this way please." We all stood up and entered the room and I have to say, the atmosphere was tense. 

"Please take a seat." The interviewers said. "We meet again, Forgers." "Thank you for seeing us." We all sat down.

A middle aged man with glasses spoke up. "Well, let's start with the parents. I heard that this is your second marriage, please, tell us how you guys met." I looked at dad.

"Me and my wife met at the tailor shop that deals with Eden's uniforms. It was how she held herself up that caught my attention. 

Since my 1st wife died, I was scared to commit to another relationship as I have my daughters to take care of." Dad said.

I started to picture the scene in my head. 

"After talking for a while, I found what my current situation lacked. I was touched by her personality and how she valued family so I welcomed her into the family." Dad continued.

"I see. What about you, Mrs. Forger?" The man asked.

I looked at mom this time. Dad's answer was heartfelt which made me happy and proud.

"Loid is a wonderful man and good with children. He understood what it feels to be alone and welcomed me with open arms." Mom said. 

"Good. A stable family is what we look for here." The man smiled.

"Mrs. Forger, you have the looks so why go for a guy with children?" Another man asked. "You're crossing the like, Master Swan."

I secretly smirked, me and dad know almost everything there is to know about the instructors here at Eden.

We even have a listening device under the table. "Let's move on. Why did you apply to your children here at Eden Academy?" Another man asked.

"For one reason. The quality of the staff here at Eden is the best of the best. They are knowledgeable, cultured, and talented. But most importantly, they can teach the students to be elite and make our country elite." Dad answered.

They seem happy with the response. "We would like to hear your perspective of your daughters. What are some weaknesses and strengths of theirs?" The man asked.

"You see, (F/N) is what I like to call our golden child and I'm not talking about favorites." Dad started.

I smiled. I'm curious about how dad sees me even though I've been a spy since my youth.

"She's intelligent beyond her years, calm and collected even in very hair-pulling situations, she's really helpful and willing to do anything around the house or even out in the open. 

She's also really mature and respectful for her age. Sometimes I think that I'm talking to an adult." He said.

I nodded my head. -I can act like that sometimes. Even though this is an act, I actually act like this.-