CHAPTER 41 - CONGRATS

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Today, (F/N) actually woke up late and not because she was sick. 

When she made it to the dinner table, she was still trying to fix her uniform. 

"Morning, mom, dad, Anya-chan." (F/N) greeted them.

"Oh, just in time. I was going to get up." Loid said. "I thought you were sick again, (F/N)-san." Yor commented. "Morning, (F/N)-nee!"

The said girl sat down and started to eat her breakfast quickly as the rest of her family started to get ready themselves. 

"You have school today so finish up and get ready, Anya. I'll be taking the 2 of you to school today." Loid said.

"Okie dokie!" "Alright." His two daughter nodded.

On the ride to school, Anya was not being quiet at all. 

"Papa's car is really old and shabby! Smaller than the bus and way more crampy. Becky's car is way more spacious and shiny." Anya insulted the car.

"Please be quiet." Loid was tired as hell.

As Anya was asking her father about some questions, (F/N) started to zone out. 

Yes it was normal for the young spy to not get a lot of sleep, but today, she seemed a little more tired than normal.

When the car stopped, both girls got off. "Let's pick some cake when you get home from school, girls! The best cake we can find!" Loid said. "Yay!" 

(F/N) smiled and nodded. "Alright. I'll keep you to your words, dad." She said.

Loid smiled at his 2 girls as they got off. "Bye, have a nice day at school!" "Bye, papa!" "Have a nice day, dad!" They bid each other goodbye.

Once the 2 sisters entered the grounds of Eden, the 2 had to separate. 

"I'll see you around, alright, Anya-chan?" (F/N) smiled. "Okay! Bye, (F/N)-nee!" 

The said girl smiled and patted her sister's head. "Have a nice day."

When (F/N), Becky, and Damian walked the grounds, everyone started to crowd them and shower them with compliments. 

(F/N) smiled and thanked everyone until the moment she sat down in her seat with a sigh.

"You seem to not like attention as well, huh, (F/N)-chan?" A voice asked.

The said girl turned to the side and made eye contact with the eldest Desmond son. 

"You can say that again." The girl sighed. 

"Though, good job at saving the kids. That was brave of you." The boy said. "Thank you, Demetrius-kun." The boy smiled.

"Thanks for being there for my brother. I heard from a butler that you comforted Damian after the incident." Demetrius said.

(F/N) last night was able to read Melinda's lips and knew what she had said to her youngest son.

"It's not a problem. Damian-kun just seemed so lonely..." (F/N) trailed off.

"Yeah, I wish I was able to come out and be there for them. The 'hands-off' method of parenting, you know it?" He asked.

"Yeah, your mom told me about it." (F/N) nodded.

"So you know about it from my mom. She seems to like you a lot to tell you something like that." He continued.

(F/N) smiled. "It's a good sign, right?" She asked. "Yeah."