CHAPTER 14 - DAMIAN AND THE AKASHI FAMILY

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

"Are you ok, kiddo?" Demetrius asked. The boy looked up right at (F/N) as she crouched right beside him. 

"I am! Eh?" Damian looked confused. Demetrius right beside the female crouched down.

"Hey, are you... Damian-kun?" (F/N) asked. "Demetrius?" The fallen boy called out.

"Ah, we were looking for you. What's up with your face?" The younger boy looked at his older brother.

"I-IT'S NOTHING!" Damian yelled. "Ok, ok, geez. No need to yell. Anyways, I want to introduce you to my classmate." Demetrius said.

Damian looked at (F/N) and his face became more red which made everyone concerned. 

"I just wanted to apologize for what my sister did to you yesterday. I hope you're  not mad, Damian-kun." (F/N) sent him a kind smile.

"I'm her sister, Forger (F/N), though you can call me '(F/N)-nee'." She said. Damian looked at her then looked away.

"Y-you didn't do anything so you don't have to say anything, (F-F/N)-nee!" She smiled. 

"I hope you can forgive her. She's... Unpredictable, you know?" (F/N) explained. "I-I guess." Damian muttered.

(F/N) stood up and smiled at the boys. "You boys can call me '(F/N)-nee' too." She said. 

Damian's companions smiled. "I'm Elman Emile!" "I'm Egeburg Ewen." They boys introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet both of you." She sent them a kind smile.

"We should head back to class now, Forger-chan. There's 2 minutes left." Demetrius said.

(F/N) looked at Demetrius as he stood back up. "Alright. We'll see you boys around. Bye for now!" She waved.

The 2 imperial scholars started to make their way to their next class, history. 

"(F/N)-nee is too pretty to be related to that girl!" "(F/N)-nee is a lot smarter than that girl who's an imperial scholar!" The boys said.

Damian looked at his brother and his classmate as they walked away. "You know, 'Forger-chan' sounds weird so you can call me (F/N), Desmond-kun." (F/N) started.

The said boy looked at the female right beside him and saw her kind smile. 

His face started to heat up so he looked the other way.

"I-I guess you can call me Demetrius so that it's fair." He said. 

"Alright, Demetrius-kun! You know, you act nothing like your brother." (F/N) smiled.

"You think so?" He asked. "Yup!" (F/N) nodded as they entered the classroom.

*Timeskip to the end of the day*

I packed up my belongings before heading out of the class and to the gates of the school. 

I would usually walk home from school so I can see if I have any missions to be done.

As I stepped outside the gates, I saw Seijuro-kun walking out as well. "I'll see you tomorrow, Seijuro-kun!" He looked at me and smiled.

"Bye for now, (F/N)-chan." He waved at me. As I turned around and started walking, I heard him call for me.

"(F/N)-CHAN!" I looked back, puzzled. "Is something the matter?" I asked. I saw him standing near his limo.

"Are you perhaps doing something right now?" He asked. I thought for a little. "Not really, why?" I replied.