CHAPTER 31 - TOUR

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

When we arrived at the Demond estate, I widened my eyes. -Holy... Shit...- 

The house or should I say mansion was huge. I knew for a fact that I would be lost.

But at least I have a valid reason to wander the halls. Once the car stopped, their butler opened the door and well all got out.

"Thank you sir for the ride." I thanked and curtseyed to the man. "It's not a problem, young mistress." He replied.

"Come on, (F/N)-chan. Or else you might get lost!" I heard Demetrius-kun tease me. 

"Hey! I can find my way around your living space!" I yelled back.

"You sure?" I playfully glared at him as I walked right beside him.

"Whatever." I muttered. As we walked to the door, I felt someone poke my leg. 

I looked down to see Damian-kun looking to the other side with a blush on his face.

"Y-you can hold my hand so you won't get lost." He said. "Hey, she has me." Demetrius-kun said.

Before the brothers could fight again, I held both their hands.

"See? Now with both Demetrius-kun and Damian-kun holding my hands, I won't get lost." They both smiled a little.

The eldest opened the door as we walked in and took off our shoes to change into slippers.

"Welcome home, young masters. Welcome to the Desmond estate, young mistress. Please enjoy your stay."

I flinched when I saw the amount of butlers and maids lined up to greet us. 

"Thanks, everyone." I curtseyed at them as well. "Sorry for the intrusion. Thank you. I'll be in your care." I said with a smile.

"Come on, let's put our things in our room and change into something more comfortable. After I give you a tour, we can start then." I nodded.

"Well, Damian, you can let go now. I have to show her where her room will be." Demetrius-kun said.

"Fine. I'll see you later, (F/N)-nee." Damian-kun said. I smiled and waved at him using the hand he had let go of.

"I'll see you then, Damian-kun." I waved at him. On the walk to the room I will be staying at for the next couple of days, I made sure to memorize the mansion's format.

"This is the room you will be staying in. My room is just down the hall to your left. Settle down and change into something cozy before I take you on the tour." I smiled.

"Thank you, Demetrius-kun." I thanked him.

He nodded and let go of my hand before he left the room, closing the door when he walked out.

-I swear, I always forget that we were holding hands.- I stared at the hand he held.

I then observed the room to check if there was any easy exit route and if there was any listening device, a bad habit that I have gained as a spy.

Once I checked the room and it was clear, I placed my bag on the bed and started to unpack it into the closet.

Inside the closet had some hangers which I hung my clothes on. 

I quickly grabbed a white t-shirt with a cream colored cardigan and black leggings (or anything you would like) and headed into the bathroom to change.

Once I finished, I headed into the hallways to look for Demetrius-kun.

Luckily, he walked out just in time. He was wearing jeans and a button up. "That's cozy for you?" I asked him.