CHAPTER 10 - FOR SCHOOL

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

After getting off the plane, the Forgers and Franky looked at the castle in amazement. 

"A castle!" Anya-chan yelled. They all started to enter and explore the spacious structure. 

"Sherwood-san would not like this, dad. She's gonna chew us up." (F/N) commented.

"It's fine if it's for Operation Strix." Loid said. "A real castle!" "How wonderful." (F/N) and Loid looked at the 2 females. Just then, Anya went quiet.

"What's up?" The man asked. "Something's wrong." She looked around. "Where are the servants and bad guys? I don't wanna go to school anymore." She siad.

"I know, right?" Franky commented. Loid and (F/N) irked. 

"ALL AGENTS IN OSTIANA, RESPOND! RETURN TO NEWTON CASTLE FOR AN EMERGENCY OPERATION!" 

And just like that, agents for WISE came to the castle dressed in fancy clothes.

Heck, there were decorations. "WOW!" Anya yelled in amazement. "See and this took a little help from your agency!" The agents looked at the 2 famous spies in awe. 

"I feel their strong gaze on me, dad." "I can feel it too." The 2 muttered to each other. 

"It's Twilight and Midnight in the flesh!" "Maybe I can get their autographs later!" The agents yelled.

"Alright, what now?" Loid turned to his youngest daughter. "Let's see." Anya looked at her family and Franky.

"You're the spy that saves me." She pointed to her father. "You're the evil boss." She pointed at Franky. "And you, I don't know." Yor flinched. 

"And me and (F/N)-nee are the princesses you have to save." (I will be following how the manga describes the scene but the anime... IT WAS SO SICK!) 

Anya and (F/N) went behind a table that was on its side.

"Save us, Loidman!" (F/N) blushed in embarrassment. "Y-ya. Save us, L-Loidman...!" (F/N) yelled out. Franky went into character right away. 

"Bwahaha! You got lucky to get this far, Loidman! But you will never get the princesses!" He yelled.

"You're going along with this!?" Loid looked at his informant then his partner that had a blush on her face.

"Ooh ahh!" "We get to see how Twilight and Midnight work!" The spies commented. Loid turned red too. 

"P-please return the princesses to m-me..." He called out.

"Do you really think I will do that easily!? Yortica, the world's evilest witch! Yortica, tear him to pieces!" Franky yelled.

 Yor then attacked Loid and managed to cut his check a little. "Wah!"

 Luckily, he dodged so the cut wasn't deep but was enough to draw some blood. "What the?" He muttered.

"I will never let anyone take Anya-san and (F/N)-san." She yelled. As Yor and Loid continued to fight, everyone watched them in amazement. 

Just as Yor was about to send a kick to Loid, her heel snapped and she fell down. 

Though, once she hit the floor, she was fast asleep. "Uhm, Yor-san. Are you ok?" Loid looked down at her.

"Impressive, Loidman! But you won't get past me..." The said man walked up to Franky and smacked him. He, too, once he hit the floor, went straight to sleep. 

He looked down right at his daughters. "I-I came to save you, Princess Anya, Princess (F/N)." He stuck his hand out. Anya jumped up and hugged Loid.

"PAPA!" Anya yelled out. "Papa? That breaks the..." Everyone around them started to clap as Loid deadpanned. 

"Everything became fun since I left the orphanage all because of you and (F/N)-nee." She said.

Loid looked down at the girl clinging to him. "Hm. Oh." Loid nodded. "I'm gonna work real hard for school." She continued. "Are you now?" Loid smiled. 

"Well..." Loid turned to (F/N) who approached them after checking up on Franky and Yor. "I'll just say congratulations to both of you." He said.

They all smiled as they looked at the night sky. Loid patted both his daughters head affectionately.

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

It was the next day and we were all back at the tailor to get our measurements for our school uniform. 

I looked at the stuff that I am required to wear since I am an 'Imperial Scholar' now. 

It's the same as Anya-chan's uniform but I will have to wear a cape. 

-Seems heavy.- I was zoning out until I looked at the tailor who had a dark face.

"There's a gap between alumni and 1st gen families. I heard it can lead to bullying and discrimnation between students. 

Plus from the honor students, there is also conflict between dorm kids and commuters. I hear all of that. 

The poor commuter students, I heard they get kidnapped since only the rich can afford to go to Eden."

I looked at Anya-chan's face. "I don't want to go to Eden anymore!" She yelled.

"Oh, I don't mean to scare you. It'll be okay! I heard a lot of good things too!" The lady said. We went to the cashier. 

"So the complete piece plus Winter coat, a sweater-vest, and 3 other pieces is for the youngster. 

And the complete piece for the 'Imperial Scholar' plus its Winter coat, sweater-vest, 3 other pieces, and a cape. I still can't believe your eldest is an 'Imperial Scholar'!"

I smiled as I looked at the lady. "Thank you very much, Miss." I said. "Oh, you can get the school supplies around the corner." The lady continued. -All this is pretty pricey...- 

"Thank you very much!" We all head out to the tailor. "Hm? What's the matter?" I asked.

Anya-chan clinged onto dad's leg. "I don't want to get kidnapped." She said. I deadpanned.

"That's a little too much. That won't happen. Do you mind eating out, Yor-san?" Dad said.

"Of course not!" Mom smiled. "Do they take kids at restaurants?" I looked at Anya-chan with a calm smile. 

"No, they won't, Anya-chan. And either way, you have me, mom, and dad to protect you!" I smiled. We entered a restaurant and ordered what we wanted.

"Today's special, pork salute with a pawpaw sauce, porcini mushrooms, and potato potage." The waiter placed the plate in front of me and dad. 

"Popo?" Anya-chan looked at it. "It looks great, doesn't it, (F/N)?" Dad turned to me. "Hm. Looks amazing." I commented.

-P cipher. We have a meeting at 13:00 in 5 days at safe house D. They should stop communicating like this. It makes the food look bad.-

It was now the day of our meeting when we got a phone call, telling us to pick up our uniforms. 

"Hello? Fine, yourself? Oh, they're done? Ok, we'll pick them up in a little." Dad answered.

"Are our uniforms ready?" I asked as I looked up from my book. "My uniform is ready!?" Anya-chan yelled. 

"Looks like it." Dad looked at me and Anya-chan.

"Sorry, Yor-san, can you go get the uniforms for me? I have to work today since they need me. Oh, (F/N), you have your doctor's appointment today." Dad said.

"Of course. I'll take care of it. Um, doctor's appointment for (F/N)-san?" Mom asked.

"You see, she is dealing with trouble sleeping so I'll be bringing her to the doctors." Dad lied. "Ah! I see. I wish you the best, (F/N)-san." I smiled.

"Thank you, mom." I thanked her. -I have trouble sleeping since I have been doing a lot of missions lately.- 

"We might be out late so order some takeout or something for dinner." Dad said.

Both me and dad got ready. "Alright." Mom nodded, "Bye bye!" 

I waved at them with a smile on my face as we headed out the door. -Now, to safe house D for this meeting.-