CHAPTER 36 - THE DAYS FOLLOWING

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

When school came rolling back, everyone was talking about what they did over the break. 

"I spent my entire break horseback riding. You should tag along next time, (F/N)-chan. You know how to ride, right?" Akashi asked.

"Yeah, I went horseback riding on a resort island over the break." She nodded.

Akashi and (F/N) were also talking about their break during breaktime in their homeroom classroom. "(F/N)-chan!" A voice called out.

The said girl looked at the other female who called for her. "Yes?" She tilted her head.

"There's some 1st grader looking for you!" The girl said. "Oh?" (F/N) stood up and walked to the door.

It was Anya. "(F-(F/N)-nee..." The little girl looked up with tears streaming down her face. 

"Oh, Anya-chan." The older sister smiled.

The older sister picked her sister up and started to walk away from the classrooms. 

"What happened? You don't have to tell me but just know that I'm here." She asked.

The 2 sisters took a walk around the campus. 

"Oh, so everyone started to pick on because you boasted falsely about our trip together?" (F/N) felt Anya nodding against her shoulder. 

"You know, lying is bad, right? But sometimes, you would lie for the better or for the worst. Just, limit lying too much, alright?" (F/N) said.

"Okie dokie..." Anya nodded her head.

(F/N) patted her younger sister's head. "Shall I walk you back to class?" She asked.

"Can I boast about you!?" Anya asked. "A little. Me walking you to class is already boasting so no need to continue." (F/N) said.

Anya walked the rest of the way back to her class while holding her older sister's hand.

When Anya opened the door, everyone turned to the door and once they saw the pink haired female, they were about to jeer at her until they saw who she was with. 

"Woah, is that her sister?" "She's an Imperial Scholar!" "She's sooo pretty!" Everyone whispered. 

Anya, hearing all the talk about her sister, smirked.

"(F/N)-nee! Thank you for walking me to class!" The younger girl threw herself at the elder. 

"A-ah. It's not a problem, Anya-chan. If you need me or anything, please don't be afraid to stop by the classroom. Alright?" (F/N) said. "Hm!" 

(F/N) hugged the girl before leaving the class, after sending the class a smile.

Everyone started to crowd Anya, asking questions about her older sister. 

On her way back, (F/N) bumped into Housemaster Henderson. 

"Housemaster Henderson." (F/N) courtesy. "Oh, Forger (F/N)." The man nodded.

"It's been awhile since I saw you, sir. How are you?" She asked. 

"It's going alright and you, (F/N)-chan?" The man replied. The said girl smiled. 

"I'm doing well. Thank you. I better go before we're both late. I'll see you around." (F/N) said.

"Yes, I'll see you around. Oh, and please send my regards to your father." Henderson said. (F/N) nodded. "I will!"