A very clingy yandere/ trust issues.

(A very very small Slight mention of murder, drug, toture, kidnapping, please do not read if it triggers you.)

I woke up to someone hugging me so tight that I almost couldn't breath.

"Doe. Your hugging me too tight."

I thought he might be awake but to my surprise he was actually asleep. Then I slight nudged his shoulders

"Mmm..."

Was all I heard from him as he hugged me even tighter. Then I nudged his shoulder a little rougher.

"Huh...?"

"Your hugging...me too tight."

He loosened his hold but didn't entirely let me go

"Can you let me go? I'd like to have breakfast."

"5 more minutes."

"Doe-"

He then looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, 5 more minutes

{1 hour later}

"Finally."

I said walking downstairs to start making breakfast with doe following close behind me.

I decided to make French toast.

Luckily for me doe sat at the table as to not get in my way I could feel him staring at me though.

"Good morning!"

I heard rengoku as he walked into the kitchen

"Good morning rengoku, breakfast will be ready in a bit."

While doing breakfast I remembered something that doe does and I decided I would talk to him about it after breakfast.

***********************************************

"Hey doe. Can I talk to you for second?"

Doe came over to lexa wondering what she wanted to talk to him about

"So I know you have a tendency to leave 'gifts'..."

"Yes! Do you want me to get you a gift now!?"

He said pulling out his knife

"No!"

Lexa then calmed down

"I just wanted to tell you not to get those kind of things as gifts...it would make me really uncomfortable."

Doe then put his knife away

"What kind of gift would you like?"

"You don't have to get me gifts doe."

"But I want too! I just want to show you how much I love you! Please tell me, I'll get you anything you want!"

"Well here's the things. I don't really want anything. I'm happy with the things I have. But I am a sucker for sweets, so there's something."

"What kind of sweets? Bake goods? Candy? Ice cream? Drinks?"

"All of those are fine to me."

"But I need you to be specific what if I get you something you don't like."

"I'm sure if you got me something I'd be happy with it, besides it's the thought that counts in my opinion."